Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama To Announce Moon Base and Aliens To The World In November!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

In addition, popular NASA and space researcher, Richard Hoagland, has publicly come forward to reveal that the October 9, LCROSS ‘bombing’ mission of the moon, discovered an ancient base at the moon’s South Pole. Reviewing the scientific data achieved by NASA’s LCROSS mission, Hoagland concluded, also on the popular late night Coast to Coast AM radio show, that “LCROSS is part of a carefully constructed campaign to prepare the populace for imminent disclosure. The President of the United States will soon announce that scientists have discovered ruins on the moon, he added. Nobody saw the LCROSS debris plume because the probes struck a building which swallowed the effects of the explosion.”
    Ah Richard Hoagland: comedy gold.

I think it shows how good this article is when they think this crackpot is attached to NASA or has access to information from the LCROSS mission.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭mrpants

there would be lots of redneck hicks going " I told you so!"

http://www.miniclip.com/games/obama-alien-defense/en/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

At the earliest they'll wait until the oil runs out. Moon bases = proof of higher technologies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭bikeblues

It may not be november but it is going to happen fairly shortly .
    Obama was specifically chosen for this task.

Not sure why you are slagging Hoagland off - the man is and has always been on the right track.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

What's he been right about?

To be honest, the article won't convince anyone, even if it were true. Using gems such as "confidential sources" hardly makes the writer appear reliable at all. I predict that nothing will happen, this article will be forgotten and a couple of months later a new one will replace it claiming that disclosure will happen at the end of next year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

bikeblues wrote: »
    It may not be november but it is going to happen fairly shortly .
    Obama was specifically chosen for this task.

What possible skills does Obama have that qualifies him for the task?
    [/quote]

Not sure why you are slagging Hoagland off - the man is and has always been on the right track.[/QUOTE]

Hogland claimed he was a consultant to CBS during the moonlanding. Cronkike calls this complete nonsense. His "hyperdimensional physics" theories have never been published in a reputable scientific journal. He claims thee face on mars was "proof" Aliens lived on Mars yet when both the ESA and NASA sent further probes that provided superior quality photos that showed that the "face" is just an irregular shaped set of mountains, Hogland claimed the photos were "doctored".

He's a fraud and charlatan.

Diogenes wrote: »

Hogland claimed he was a consultant to CBS during the moonlanding. Cronkike calls this complete nonsense. His "hyperdimensional physics" theories have never been published in a reputable scientific journal. He claims thee face on mars was "proof" Aliens lived on Mars yet when both the ESA and NASA sent further probes that provided superior quality photos that showed that the "face" is just an irregular shaped set of mountains, Hogland claimed the photos were "doctored".

He's a fraud and charlatan.

How do we know Cronkike isn't a fraud? Its a well know fact that some people are hired to say things like this if a person is getting too close to the truth.

I'm certainly not saying Hogland is not a fraud but the fact is we don't know. He could be a fraud or he could be genuinely wrong or he could be correct. Keep an open mind I say.

For the record I reckon he isn't a fraud. He seems genuine enough.

profitius wrote: »
    How do we know Cronkike isn't a fraud? Its a well know fact that some people are hired to say things like this if a person is getting too close to the truth.

Thats nonsense. Cronkike was one of the most respected names in journalism and covered the Moon landing for CBS. Hogland has no evidence that he worked for CBS, and Cronkike has no reason to lie.

I'm certainly not saying Hogland is not a fraud but the fact is we don't know. He could be a fraud or he could be genuinely wrong or he could be correct. Keep an open mind I say.

For the record I reckon he isn't a fraud. He seems genuine enough.

Making a claim that a photo proves intelligent life existed on Mars, then claiming higher resolutions photos have been altered are not the actions of a genuine man.

Diogenes wrote: »
    Thats nonsense. Cronkike was one of the most respected names in journalism and covered the Moon landing for CBS. Hogland has no evidence that he worked for CBS, and Cronkike has no reason to lie.

Making a claim that a photo proves intelligent life existed on Mars, then claiming higher resolutions photos have been altered are not the actions of a genuine man.

Ah ok you know everything. ;)

It's amazing that no one seems to think that people like Hoagland have nothing to gain from their theories, and thus have no reason to lie.

But Hoagland has made his entire career from this stuff.
    He has every reason to lie and make **** up.

And he does both all the time.

Another lie of his was that he designed the Pioneer plaque when it was in fact Carl Sagan and Frank Drake.

None of his "theories" of physics have anything supporting them.
    And to top that, they don't make any sense.

His claims about alien structures are based solely on him finding any little anomaly in photos and making ridiculous claims about it.

Also pretty much all of his predictions about NASA are promptly disproven.
    On December 9, 2007, Hoagland wrote that the vexatious problems NASA was then having with the “ECO” low-fuel sensors in the space shuttle main fuel tank were due to what he called “Torsion Physics”, which he claimed would never be resolved by conventional engineering.[73] On February 7, 2008, STS-122 launched successfully. In the postlaunch press conference mission managers reported that the ECO sensors had performed flawlessly. The problem had been traced to an external tank feed-through connector—and corrected using perfectly conventional engineering[2]. The mission ended, as planned, on February 20—and was called a complete success. Hoagland offered no apology for his error.

He stated on March 16 and 17, 2009 during the Coast to Coast AM show that the Hubble repair mission STS-125, scheduled for May 2009, will be canceled in line with a policy allowing NASA to devote resources to more inspiring programs (it was not).

On October 16/17[75] he stated that the new Ares I-X rocket, scheduled for rollout on October 19 for launch on October 27, would never reach the launch pad. In fact, Ares arrived at pad 39B on October 20, 2009.[76]
    It launched successfully on Wednesday.

The man is a crank pure and simple.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

King Mob wrote: »
    Another lie of his was that he designed the Pioneer plaque when it was in fact Carl Sagan and Frank Drake.

Thats a new one on me...

When did he make that claim?

profitius wrote: »
    Ah ok you know everything. ;)

Did I ever say I know everything?

If Hogland is right then tens of thousands of scientists, flight engineers, and technicians across the world have committed the greatest fraud in the history of the world.

If Hogland is lying then one delusional idiot is guilty of making stuff up.

I tend to prescribe the latter position.

But hey, according to Hogland all of this will be revealed before the end of the year, he gets lauded as the greatest scientist in the world, and you get to say "I told you so". I'd lay odds on none of the above happening though.

bonkey wrote: »
    Thats a new one on me...

When did he make that claim?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_C._Hoagland#Other_claims

http://www.gpposner.com/Hoagland.html
    Speaking of Sagan, the Pioneer 10 plaque and its elegant message (right) have always to me epitomized his poetic genius. But Hoagland told the FTP audience on July 13, 1990, that "Carl for many years has been taking public credit for the Pioneer plaque which, of course, Eric Burgess and I conceived."
    When I inquired of Carl Sagan as to the precise nature of Hoagland's role in the "creation" and "design" of the Pioneer 10 plaque, Sagan's reply of September 6, 1990, made clear that "Eric Burgess and Richard Hoagland did no more than suggest to me that a message be put aboard Pioneer 10 and 11. Frank Drake and I, with an assist from Linda Sagan [Carl's wife at the time, who prepared the artwork], did the design, and I was responsible for getting it through the NASA and White House approval process. . . . [Hoagland] did not contribute one bit of data towards the message design."

Personally I take Sagan's word over Hoaglands.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,950 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

deleted

Glazers Out!

°°°°°

Hey King Mob, if people want to give people like Hoagland a career in crazy then let them.
    You really must stop being so horrified.
    There are mental people in the world, I'm horified by how supposedly rational people believe in teachings of the Catholic church even though its plain to see the Catholic church don't follow their own guidelines.
    The world is a fvcked up place, some people have crazy beliefs, best thing to do is ignore the fvck out of them if you don't like what their saying.
    I know you like to point out the inaccuracies of these peoples beliefs and their attendant foibles, but seriously, just ignore them. They wont go away but at least you wont have to worry about them any more.

As for announcments about aliens being real. I'm sure it's bound to happen sometime, as for next month I'm not so sure.

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

its crazy alright. The whole God thing that is:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wV_REEdvxo&feature=player_embedded

nullzero wrote: »
    Hey King Mob, if people want to give people like Hoagland a career in crazy then let them.
    You really must stop being so horrified.
    There are mental people in the world, I'm horified by how supposedly rational people believe in teachings of the Catholic church even though its plain to see the Catholic church don't follow their own guidelines.
    The world is a fvcked up place, some people have crazy beliefs, best thing to do is ignore the fvck out of them if you don't like what their saying.
    I know you like to point out the inaccuracies of these peoples beliefs and their attendant foibles, but seriously, just ignore them. They wont go away but at least you wont have to worry about them any more.

As for announcments about aliens being real. I'm sure it's bound to happen sometime, as for next month I'm not so sure.
    Dude what's the problem?
    This is a discussion forum where people express their opinions.
    I'm expressing the opinion that Hoagland is a crank and I'm elaborating why I have this opinion.

What's the big deal?
    And why is it the only time you post it's to talk about me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Stainless_Steel

I think its about time....too many secrets for too long...

Why are we getting caught up on Hogland? What about the other sources? Are they nuts too? Or does proving Hogland is a nut discredit the whole article? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

what if it turns out to be true and he announces this huge secret.

ufos explained

a lot of secrets explained

I think its about time....too many secrets for too long...

Why are we getting caught up on Hogland? What about the other sources? Are they nuts too? Or does proving Hogland is a nut discredit the whole article? :confused:
    Well considering that the article thinks Hoagland is a credible source, that he's still attached to NASA and has access to more LCROSS data than the rest of the public I think it really calls the article into question.

• Advertisement

cable842 wrote: »
    what if it turns out to be true and he announces this huge secret.

ufos explained

a lot of secrets explained

And what if it discovers that the moon is made of blue cheese.

There's a month which this guy will be proven right or wrong, I wonder will he recant or apologise if his claims don't come true, again.

Well considering that the article thinks Hoagland is a credible source, that he's still attached to NASA and has access to more LCROSS data than the rest of the public I think it really calls the article into question.

Yes good point - but how do we know he has no access to the LCROSS project?

Bear in mind that if the 'officials' label a whistle blower as daft then it can in fact give the whistle blower credit - not discredit.

So I guess the question is - how is it proven that Hogland has no access to the LCROSS project or no information on NASA? Of course I cant prove he has....but I believe the burden of proof should be on those that discredit him.

Yes good point - but how do we know he has no access to the LCROSS project?

Bear in mind that if the 'officials' label a whistle blower as daft then it can in fact give the whistle blower credit - not discredit.

So I guess the question is - how is it proven that Hogland has no access to the LCROSS project or no information on NASA? Of course I cant prove he has....but I believe the burden of proof should be on those that discredit him.

Well no, he's making the claim to have access to this info, he should prove he has it.
    For example if I said I have proof of the existence of unicorns would it make sense that you would have to disprove I had proof?

How do we know he doesn't have access to the LCROSS data?
    Simple, he doesn't work for or with NASA.
    Why would he have access?

Well no, he's making the claim to have access to this info, he should prove he has it.
    For example if I said I have proof of the existence of unicorns would it make sense that you would have to disprove I had proof?

How do we know he doesn't have access to the LCROSS data?
    Simple, he doesn't work for or with NASA.
    Why would he have access?

You're taking it out of context - you discredited him and said he's a nut - the burden of proof is on you so.

So....you're discrediting him based on the assumption that because he doesn't work for NASA that he can't possibly have inside info?

You're taking it out of context - you discredited him and said he's a nut - the burden of proof is on you so.
    So the list of things that he falsely claimed or predicted not enough so?
    So....you're discrediting him based on the assumption that because he doesn't work for NASA that he can't possibly have inside info?
    No I'm saying that because he doesn't work for NASA it is unlikely that he has access to any info not available to the public.

He has offered nothing to support the idea that he has access to this info.
    And based on his previous history of making stuff up, it's a fair bet he's doing the same again.

So why exactly should I have burden of proof?
    Does it make sense that you would have to disprove that I have proof of the existance of unicorns?

The exact opposite is the case. Hoagland makes extraordinary claims and predictions, thus the burden of proof is on Hoagland. You've been shown a list of his previous lies, and falsehoods. Why should we have to prove he's lying this time? Furthermore, it's only a matter of weeks till December and Hoagland is proven to be a liar, again.

°°°°°

Dude what's the problem?
    This is a discussion forum where people express their opinions.
    I'm expressing the opinion that Hoagland is a crank and I'm elaborating why I have this opinion.

What's the big deal?
    And why is it the only time you post it's to talk about me?

Is it not usually more fun to discuss things you actually like rather than constantly debunking the beliefs of people who don't care what you say?
    I know you love it here which is a paradox as you hate Conspiracy theories.
    I like CT'S but I stopped posting here properly because you always take the piss out of evey topic and you're protected by the mods.
    Basically you've turned the CT forum into the debunking with King Mob forum, which is ok in small doses but pretty damn baffling when you're at it all the time.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

King Mob and nullzero both...

if you guys want to discuss each other's motivations, take it to PM, or meet up and have a chat.

Stop derailing the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

I seen something about this the other day. I dout it will happen but hell wouldnt it be the best new's ever ? Make all the **** that's going on seem fairly insignificant.

Also i have read about some moon base stuff before something about glass structure's, aparently if glass with no moisture in it = unbreakable **** :confused well what i read said something about it only being able to do be done in space or some **** i dunno.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

If JFK was killed to spill Cornflakes over this!

Then Obama wil not be saying this or anything. I'm not a C.T nut, skeptic or any of these labels. I have common sense to know how the power system works.

There is never going to be disclosure. Disclosure is down to you! David Wilcock tried to get sexaully excited about this disclosure aswell recently. I'm not knocking any whistleblower or any one making these claims. But all I'm going to say is, this is just nothing but wishful thinking.

People rely on corrupt people for info. Do you honestly think NASA are going to tell you the truth. The truth they have been hiding since the late 40s.

When I think back. Even Bill Clinton was a nervous wreck stating mars may have bacterial life. Shows a sample pubically from Washington. Looks like a bacteria sample, lived like one, grown like one, probably even smelt like one.

They turn around and say maybe it's bacteria.:D

The masses would then just go "oh well it's not life, we will wait until they tell us something else. NASA always does this crap. It's quite laughable to be honest. NASA and Russia have openly been gaining technology advances from other renegade E.Ts since we had the space race up and coming in the 40s. Do I need to prove this no. Do NASA need to prove this, NO. People have to first tear apart their conditioned belief system since we started a corrupt education system that does not inform us about anything that is really happening in the world. So we are the blame and we are helpless in this situation. We all have to face up to the fact at this point and realise disclousure will kept under wraps till the day we die, if we keep constantly putting our trust into this system. It's now or never!.

It's down to what your going to do. Most people don't care. So it's really uip to us whether we can handle disclosure and break up the corrupt system that does not ensure our trust.

The end!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement