Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama To Announce Moon Base and Aliens To The World In November!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

well if you can get away with giving that guy a nobel prize you can pretty much tell the sheeple anything and they will accept it.

i think obamas nlp training has helped him get his prize so it should be the nobel nlp prize for TV or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Torakx wrote: »
    well if you can get away with giving that guy a nobel prize you can pretty much tell the sheeple anything and they will accept it.

i think obamas nlp training has helped him get his prize so it should be the nobel nlp prize for TV or something.

I'm not sure if you're joking or not :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

LOL, take your head out of the sand, would you? The Politics forum was very wary when they heard he got the award. Plenty of sheep in there, by this forums measure.

Let's keep things civil, folks.

I can't tell if people are joking in here, half the time. Seriously.

• Advertisement

i was making a point i thought.
    my point was wether obama says theres aliens and a moon base or not totally depends on his plans for his masters world domination.
    wether people believe it at this stage im not sure is that big an issue.

TV has enough special effects to fake oh for example a moon base or moon landing so the only question is,does he need to announce this for some political reason and how would this help him at this stage of his plans.

i think its way too early for them to be annoucing an outside threat when they have only just tied up europe america and britain and have not taken all the middle east yet.or russia and china.

im not talking politics here btw im talking conspiracy.this is all unfounded as far as sceptics can be concerned so dont panic.

i am predicting obama will go after iran next.and i think he doesnt need aliens to help him do that part.so im sceptical about the original posts idea that he will annnounce such a thing.
    but yes i was serious with my previous post. im not sure why everyone asks.
    im sorry but i dont watch the tv for a few years now and left the political forums after i saw how the lisbon treaty was regarded.
    i do think its both funny and sad about that nobel prize.

ps someone please explain why i might have been joking or why my post was ridiculous. i actually dont understand ^^

i still don't know if you're joking or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Could someone show me realistic evidence for there being a base on the moon?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

dlofnep wrote: »
    Could someone show me realistic evidence for there being a base on the moon?

Good luck with that. Im still waiting on the evidence that its hollow.

i still don't know if you're joking or not
    i think its clear i am not joking.
    what exactly is it that is so incredible to believe?
    or how can i firstly show you i honestly have no idea what seems to be bewildering you.

hmm. is it because i said that obama can pass off aliens to the world and get away with it?
    i believe the media could easily pull that off and will in the distant future. just not right now.

• Advertisement

it just sounds all a bit incredible and unbelievable, do you have any sources for what you're saying?

i think its clear i am not joking.
    what exactly is it that is so incredible to believe?
    or how can i firstly show you i honestly have no idea what seems to be bewildering you.

hmm. is it because i said that obama can pass off aliens to the world and get away with it?
    i believe the media could easily pull that off and will in the distant future. just not right now.

Well, it has to happen in the next 7 years, at most. Right?

which part is incredible?
    i know he uses nlp in his speeches.you only need to study nlp to see how he emphasis word at certain key moments and gestures at the right times in certain ways.

he has said that he will take the troops out of iraq and yet has put more in.
    he passes bills and laws and bailouts which are detrimental to the US economy.and now it appears he is getting some nobel prize for...??
    if you want proof. well i have not the time to gather evidence to convince sceptics.
    i am studying personally nlp among other things.if you do the same you will see what i am talking about regarding that topic.

the fact the powers that be want a new world order shouldnt be debateable at this stage.i believe the last time i saw obama briefly mention it was on a visit to germany(i think.not 100% sure).
    so to attain world government you need a threat that the whole world is in fear of.
    i think most likely that it would be after another world war.possibly over israel if the bible angle pans out lol
    if not the bible angle then all bets are off and it could be from a massive war or really good greedy politics or a percieved alien threat.

so im not saying i think it will happen.
    i like to hedge my bets alot.so il just settle to saying i believe its possible that aliens will be one of the ways they will try to later control the masses.

there is already a very strong anti religion trend growing around the world.
    so i can see it quite possible that in 20 years religions will be dominated by alternative sciences.
    and people will fall into the same religion trap as the last couple hundred years only the new religion may be alternative science.
    thats if we are not already micro chipped and stuck with no choice in life anyway.

@Flame Diving: why 7 years? i couldnt put a time on it really.or cant think off the top of my head why.
    if i was to throw out a guesstimate i might say about 10-15 years.but it could just as well be tomorrow with how fast things are moving you just dont know what people will do next to gain money and power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

which part is incredible?
    i know he uses nlp in his speeches.you only need to study nlp to see how he emphasis word at certain key moments and gestures at the right times in certain ways.

he has said that he will take the troops out of iraq and yet has put more in.
    he passes bills and laws and bailouts which are detrimental to the US economy.and now it appears he is getting some nobel prize for...??
    if you want proof. well i have not the time to gather evidence to convince sceptics.
    i am studying personally nlp among other things.if you do the same you will see what i am talking about regarding that topic.

the fact the powers that be want a new world order shouldnt be debateable at this stage.i believe the last time i saw obama briefly mention it was on a visit to germany(i think.not 100% sure).
    so to attain world government you need a threat that the whole world is in fear of.
    i think most likely that it would be after another world war.possibly over israel if the bible angle pans out lol
    if not the bible angle then all bets are off and it could be from a massive war or really good greedy politics or a percieved alien threat.

so im not saying i think it will happen.
    i like to hedge my bets alot.so il just settle to saying i believe its possible that aliens will be one of the ways they will try to later control the masses.

there is already a very strong anti religion trend growing around the world.
    so i can see it quite possible that in 20 years religions will be dominated by alternative sciences.
    and people will fall into the same religion trap as the last couple hundred years only the new religion may be alternative science.
    thats if we are not already micro chipped and stuck with no choice in life anyway.

@Flame Diving: why 7 years? i couldnt put a time on it really.or cant think off the top of my head why.
    if i was to throw out a guesstimate i might say about 10-15 years.but it could just as well be tomorrow with how fast things are moving you just dont know what people will do next to gain money and power.

I agree with pretty much all you said, but I think your giving Obama a bit too much credit in his regard. He isn't "the most powerful leader in the world" It's more like hes working for them.;)

I also know he has a lot of training and your quite right. You can even pick up, exactly when he's been channeled speeches though his eapiece. He's very crafty I have to say. But the next president imo, will be more decieving than him.

From my perspective the more awareness to whats going around us, is to be examined. We don't really fully pay attention to just what is really going on and who's really pulling the strings all the time. Our future is in their hands if we don't realise what is going on our planet now.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

I love the way that anyone who doesn't subscribe to this fckin nutjob bullsiht is a member of the 'sheeple' even though the people who do subscribe will believe any piece of random stupidity they come across.

Sheeple.. hahaha

apologies if you missunderstood my view of sheeple. that is probably my fault as i didnt specify and generalized maybe too much there.
    by sheeple i mean those people who believe the majority of news on the tv.
    who think obama is for change and such things like that.
    i realise there are people who voted for lisbon for example who are also critical of obama for another example :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

who changed my thread title I had written on it Obama to announce in November and its been changed to December 10th ?

Obama To Announce Moon Base and Aliens To The World on/before Dec. 10th ?

cable842 wrote: »
    who changed my thread title I had written on it Obama to announce in November and its been changed to December 10th ?

Yeah, I thought the date in the title had changed..., it read November when I posted:
    Wrong again, boys. Wrong again.

But the mod assumed you meant nobel prize day, I guess?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,675 ✭✭✭✭Penn

cable842 wrote: »

Well, its now December and Obama still hasn't announced anything. So with his Nobel Peace Prize coming up, I assume the mods changed the title to kepp it more relevant as Obama may use his Peace Prize sppech as a way to announce it. I guess if some people saw November and knew it hadn't happened yet, they may not read the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I might have changed it but tbh I dont remember (know I didnt do it in the last 48hrs) but I've changed it back.

So ... anyway .... nothing by November 10th?

• Advertisement

http://www.blippitt.com/vatican-says-aliens-are-ok-is-e-t-disclosure-imminent

This is the Vaticans second or third annocement in recent months on E.T life. They made this announcement on that date. Now the Vatican are run by fallen angels, E.Ts, so they are just playing the devils advocate. The powers of be will keep playing you al until, you do something yourself to find truth. They are not handing it all out on a platter and Obama is not going to tell the world. People are using mis info and using rumours to try sperk off the idea that Obama wil tell the world and reveal an E.T.

E.Ts are around you, but you can only see that if you go out and look for the truth you seek. This is the bottom line point here. I think we should really be aware that this is the game and this was how it has always been played.

There is only one man who tell you the truth.

6th wrote: »
    I might have changed it but tbh I dont remember (know I didnt do it in the last 48hrs) but I've changed it back.

So ... anyway .... nothing by November 10th?

Bit of confusion here!

It originally read "To The World In November", and I changed it to "On/before Dec 10th", as somebody on thread pointed out that he was to announce it before his Nobel prize acceptance (Dec. 10th).

If I hadn't changed it, would the theory not have been debunked? I was giving it the best chance it had... So, to save all confusion, I've changed it back to its original title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

big news on thursday so looking forward to it. how come there is noting in the news about it at all.

hey Jammy sorry man I Didnt know yea changed it I thought i was goin crazy when I saw it.

hopefully now something happens on Thursday and the answers will be solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

mysterious wrote: »
    http://www.blippitt.com/vatican-says-aliens-are-ok-is-e-t-disclosure-imminent

This is the Vaticans second or third annocement in recent months on E.T life. They made this announcement on that date. Now the Vatican are run by fallen angels, E.Ts, so they are just playing the devils advocate. The powers of be will keep playing you al until, you do something yourself to find truth. They are not handing it all out on a platter and Obama is not going to tell the world. People are using mis info and using rumours to try sperk off the idea that Obama wil tell the world and reveal an E.T.

E.Ts are around you, but you can only see that if you go out and look for the truth you seek. This is the bottom line point here. I think we should really be aware that this is the game and this was how it has always been played.

There is only one man who tell you the truth.

The article seems to be saying that the Vatican gathered scientists to discuss the possibility of ET life, nothing more.

Undergod wrote: »
    The article seems to be saying that the Vatican gathered scientists to discuss the possibility of ET life, nothing more.

Which further validates my point.

Why not after 2,000 years? lol...

They are playing with us like the powers of be always have.

Evidence, no matter how spurious or loosely-related, is the finest weapon of your average troofer.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,265 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Evidence, no matter how spurious or loosely-related, is the finest weapon of your average troofer.

Lack of evidence, spurious or otherwise, is the finest weapon of your average CTer.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Lack of evidence, spurious or otherwise, is the finest weapon of your average CTer.

Infractions and bannings are the finest weapons of your average mod. Behave or I'll have to use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

mysterious wrote: »
    Which further validates my point.

Why not after 2,000 years? lol...

They are playing with us like the powers of be always have.

No it doesn't.

Why not what after 2,000 years? Do you mean why are they discussing it now after they have existed for 2,000 years? Maybe because it's only in the last century people have been seriously considering the possibility of life on other planets? Only in since the mid 20th century, probably later, has it really been a question of interest to the scientific community.

Why would the powers that be play with us if they were so all-powerful? Why would they publicly announce they are holding this conference if they are keeping ETs a secret?

• Advertisement

No it doesn't.

Why not what after 2,000 years? Do you mean why are they discussing it now after they have existed for 2,000 years? Maybe because it's only in the last century people have been seriously considering the possibility of life on other planets? Only in since the mid 20th century, probably later, has it really been a question of interest to the scientific community.

Why would the powers that be play with us if they were so all-powerful? Why would they publicly announce they are holding this conference if they are keeping ETs a secret?

the powers that be are so all powerfull because we all put them in that state of power.they realise if for example every soldier in the american army put down there gun and refused to fight anymore they would only have money for power.ideas like this scare them so they must keep people busy so as not to realise this.
    if a state official says theres aliens then there is a very good reason for him to do so. my thougths are that real aliens or ET's would be the last one i would pick for his reasons to announce them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement