Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama To Announce Moon Base and Aliens To The World In November!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭eman66

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

I can't wait for this. Plenty of popcorn and coke ready for obamas speach and unveiling of ET. I cried at the end of the movie when he left so it's gonna be an emotional reuniting with the little fella for me! :,O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

koHd wrote: »
    I can't wait for this. Plenty of popcorn and coke ready for obamas speach and unveiling of ET. I cried at the end of the movie when he left so it's gonna be an emotional reuniting with the little fella for me! :,O

If the bloodlines have been lying (and are aliens) why would you think that after all these years come out in the public with this.

JFK was shot when he was making steps and ammendments that will utimately allow the American people to know what the government are keeping secret and not the other way around.

This war has been going on for years. Every president was aaksed bout this since JFK and there was never any answer on it.

The only way alien disclosure happens if we start seeing the world around us that we dont see. We see the world only at a conscsious level, what we see on T.V and what our leaders say. That is the only attentio the majority of the world do. But they expect our leaders to just tell them everything while they sit on their backside waiting for it to come up on sky news or something. It's redicolous.

if your looking for the truth its off the sofa and out in the world. Thats how you find truth and there is no other way. People who found the truth and have seen E.Ts and what not don't have to tell me you or anyone anything either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Torakx wrote: »
    the powers that be are so all powerfull because we all put them in that state of power.they realise if for example every soldier in the american army put down there gun and refused to fight anymore they would only have money for power.ideas like this scare them so they must keep people busy so as not to realise this.
    if a state official says theres aliens then there is a very good reason for him to do so. my thougths are that real aliens or ET's would be the last one i would pick for his reasons to announce them.

I never asked why they are so powerful. I asked "why would they play with us?"

And if your second bit is still in reference to my post, no state official has said that aliens exist, we were referring to the Vatican organizing a conference to discuss the possibility of extraterrestrial life.

What do you mean in the last sentence?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Hasn't got to the aliens yet :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8405033.stm

Nope nothing about aliens.
    Shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Let the excusess begin.

I predict "The Royal Blood Lines Wouldnt Allow it" or words to that effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭DangerMouse27

I never expected him to talk about that.He never will.Why destabilise the world markets further?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

King Mob wrote: »

Eh, are you sure? :eek:

Eh, are you sure? :eek:

Yes I am fairly sure that there was nothing in Obama's speech about aliens.

what's a thing in Norway got to do with it?

• Advertisement

There was nothing in his speach about it and there will never be anything about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Undergod wrote: »
    I never asked why they are so powerful. I asked "why would they play with us?"

And if your second bit is still in reference to my post, no state official has said that aliens exist, we were referring to the Vatican organizing a conference to discuss the possibility of extraterrestrial life.

What do you mean in the last sentence?

when i said they like to keep us busy and why that is me answering that question earlier regarding why they would play with us.

there have been some state officials who have spoken publically about ET's.
    i would guess they did not do so before because it was either forbidden in the job or his life was in too much danger,or he was assigned to speak afterwards to continue the confusion that theres a conspiracy to hide aliens being real by the government.
    all of those could be possible and thats why i say there could be many good reasons.

"if a state official says theres aliens then there is a very good reason for him to do so. my thougths are that real aliens or ET's would be the last one i would pick for his reasons to announce them."

i mean i do not trust a single word that comes out of an american presidents mouth.everything he says i would have to take as 50/50 one way could be true and even if so could be for another reason or motive behind it.and again it could be totally false and used to his advantage.
    i just know at this stage with politics obama is not going to announce aliens if for example he knew it wouldnt be to his advantage.
    if its to his advantage and he has lied about other things then if this aliens existing is a lie and he says they are on the moon, i have to wonder how does this help him politically or someone else?

seems he has done his speech now.so everyone can relax about aliens hehe....................for now!

America couldnt find wmd's in Iraq, and yet they have somehow found aliens on the moon?

I truly believe that if there are these things out there flying around,then how come they havent landed in say..Kilbeggan..given location and randomness..Kilbeggan is the same on the outside of this planet as say Nevada!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

So that's that then.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8405033.stm

Shocking.

Just wait. I'd bet if you reverse his speech, slow it down, convert it to chinese, then spanish and back to english it'll sound like he's saying something relating to aliens!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Enough with the mockery, guys. Make your point civilly, or not at all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Don't think theres any more points to make, the original prediction failed and now the new updated prediction has failed to pass also.

All that is left is for believers of this theory to post new theory's of why it didn't happen.

America couldnt find wmd's in Iraq, and yet they have somehow found aliens on the moon?

I truly believe that if there are these things out there flying around,then how come they havent landed in say..Kilbeggan..given location and randomness..Kilbeggan is the same on the outside of this planet as say Nevada!

They knew there was no WMDs in Iraq. They just lied. Thats was national news for a decade now. They found Saddam in a matter of weeks and he hid in secret bunkers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

mysterious wrote: »
    They knew there was no WMDs in Iraq. They just lied. Thats was national news for a decade now.

Thats impressive considering the invasion happened in 2003. I think it's pretty much impossible for the US/UN to know definitively that Saddam didn't have WMD.
    They found Saddam in a matter of weeks and he hid in secret bunkers.

No the invasion happened in March 2003. Saddam was found in Dec 2003.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

what's a thing in Norway got to do with it?

Oh I dunno, something about him collecting the nobel peace prize in Oslo today. See? Him in Norway today and that picture taken in Norway last night. :p

Maybe I should have made it more explicit. I thought that CTers spent most of their time listening to the news and reading between the lines.

Oh well.

• Advertisement

Oh I dunno, something about him collecting the nobel peace prize in Oslo today. See? Him in Norway today and that picture taken in Norway last night. :p

And?
    Are you implying that the light is something to do with aliens?
    If you are I'd love to know how you know it's aliens.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

If only the prediction had been "alien-related sighting to occur in Oslo when Obama accepts Nobel peace Prize", and not "Obama to announce Moon base and aliens..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Let's not forget the once-again accurate reporting of Richard Hoagland in this. If there was any justice in this world, they would hand this man the Nobel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

well the Announcement was not announced at all. but I still have ope that it will happen thou I want to believe

maybe it will happen. but to be honest he won a peace prize for doin noting they at least could have let him announce there was aliens and they people would be like yea obama won something for discovering something cool.

obama and the aliens t shirts for everyone.

Diogenes wrote: »
    I think it's pretty much impossible for the US/UN to know definitively that Saddam didn't have WMD.

Yeah, but they never really thought they did have WMDs, that was undoubtedly a front to allow them to invade. It was never actually the agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

how can you possibly know what they thought though?

Well that's how it seems from the way they behaved. They fabricated evidence and stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Undergod wrote: »
    Yeah, but they never really thought they did have WMDs, that was undoubtedly a front to allow them to invade.

Saddam had chemical and biological weapons he used them against kurdish rebels and in the Iran/Iraq war.

indough wrote: »
    how can you possibly know what they thought though?

By actions overtime and history is a good indicator too. And you should know that governments (especially US) fake incidents to get nations into wars. Now it's Iran, its not to hard to figure it out since they never stop lieing! They were planning to invade Iraq long before 9/11. They just needed 9/11 to start all these wars. They can't persuade people anymore, because people are waking up.

• Advertisement

With the sudden announcement on Friday Dec. 4, 2009 of the closing after 50 years by the U.K. Ministry of Defence of its UFO Affairs desk on the implausible grounds that its annual $73,000 budget is now being devoted to President Barack Obama’s surge in the Afghan war, speculation of imminent disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence by the Obama administration has faltered.
    The U.K. decision, taken in apparent reaction to secret disclosure maneuvering, authoritative citizen-driven ET disclosures and an impeding citizen ET ballot initiative in Denver, Colorado, has had the function of making transparent the underlying reactionary nature of “official” disclosure strategies that are camouflaged components of expansionist military strategies.
    There is evidence that the U.K. and the U.S. governments are co-participants not only in a global expansionist military policy as in Afghanistan, but also in interplanetary military expansionist policies involving secret solar system and galactic anti-gravity fleets. Evidence of these fleets was uncovered by UFO researcher Gary McKinnon, whom the U.S. government is prosecuting and whose extradition the U.K. government is facilitating in contravention of international humanitarian law.
    Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence, and of secret human-ET liaison programs will most plausibly, as they have been in the past, be done by citizen groups or whistleblowers. With the approval of a Denver Ballot Initiative, disclosure may now also be a matter for the voting public to decide. The extraterrestrials themselves, of course may continue their driving role in ET disclosure, at least for the immediate future.
    Obama does not intend ET disclosure now
    In hindsight of the U.K. decision, there are multiple reasons why the Obama administration would not now disclose ongoing secret human-ET liaison programs of the U.S. government, some of which have been ongoing since at least the early 1970s.
    For one, the U.S. government is actively prosecuting UFO researcher Gary McKinnon in order to maintain the secrecy of a black-budget funded anti-gravity space ship fleet.
    Secondly, ET disclosure by the Obama administration would risk disclosure of top-secret forward U.S. military bases on Mars, serviced by teleportation corridors. The reality of these has now been revealed by independent whistleblowers. The Obama administration’s function is to rationalize a covert U.S. government strategy to colonize the solar system militarily.
    Thirdly, a leading agency of the Obama administration – NASA – is actively seeking to suppress knowledge of the extraterrestrial presence on Mars and other celestial bodies.
    Fourth, unlike President Jimmy Carter, Obama never promised to disclosure during his campaign and has undertaken no good faith effort to disclose the ET presence. Efforts by this reporter to reach the office of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for confirmation of some good faith disclosure agenda have been rebuffed.
    Finally, independent sources now confirm that Barack Obama is a life-long U.S. intelligence asset, who began his training in the early 1980s at Columbia University as part of an elite unit training him as a future U.S. president, under Zbigniew Brzezinski, founder of the Trilaterist Group under David Rockefeller.
    Trilateralist-controlled groups and defense and resource industries have benefited from the decades of the privatization of extraterrestrial liaison programs. There is no reason to believe that a Rockefeller-dominated complex would engage in public interest disclosure not connected with military dominance and a permanent war economy.
    Nuclear disarmament, the Nobel Prize and extraterrestrials
    On December 10, 2009 in his Nobel acceptance speech at Oslo Barack Obama is expected to continue a multi-lateral initiative for the elimination of nuclear weapons, a policy that advanced ethical extraterrestrial civilizations have reportedly been urging on the United States since the mid-1950s.
    Some exopolitics commentators have speculated that a Nov. 9, 2009 spiral night light in the skies of Norway may be a multi-dimensional omen related to extraterrestrial disclosure. If the night-light is not the result of a failed rocket attempt nor a celestial phenomenon and is ET-related, it can be interpreted by the context communication theory of extraterrestrial communication. More likely, if the Norway light is ET-related, it may relate to support of Obama’s nuclear disarmament policies. Of course, the night-light could be Project Blue Beam-related psyops, designed to cast an ET aura over Obama policies.
    This theory holds that ET-related events, such as UFO encounters, may be symbolic communications by the intelligence behind the encounter, to a human public. The Chicago-O’Hare UFO sighting of Nov. 7, 2006, in which a 20-60 ft. UFO came down over United Airlines Gate C-17, is held, by one analysis, to be such a context communication related to then Senator Barack Obama’s future U.S. Presidency.
    Disclosure by ballot: The Denver initiative

More here....
    http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m12d9-Obama-ET-disclosure-uncertain-as-voter-ballot-and-citizen-groups-move-to-disclose-ET-presence

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement