Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama To Announce Moon Base and Aliens To The World In November!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

no mysterious, the answer is you cant possibly know what they were thinking

unless you have mind reading powers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

indough wrote: »
    no mysterious, the answer is you cant possibly know what they were thinking

unless you have mind reading powers

Been aware is a great tool. If your not aware, a conman will con you everytime and a politician will lie to you everyime too. The truth is in front of you, by judging the actions of someone over time. You dont have to be in someones mind to know their motives or agendas.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=4297.0

Heres a great feed to the project blue beam. I beleive this is more likely to happen rather than Obama been told to spill the coffee on E.T contact.

mysterious wrote: »
    Been aware is a great tool. If your not aware, a conman will con you everytime and a politician will lie to you everyime too. The truth is in front of you, by judging the actions of someone over time. You dont have to be in someones mind to know their motives or agendas.

you cant know what someones thinking without having mind reading powers, its impossible

guessing based on past events is not even nearly the same as knowing

you cant know what someones thinking without having mind reading powers, its impossible

guessing based on past events is not even nearly the same as knowing

Nobody mentioned mind reading powers only you. I've made my point on the question already.

• Advertisement

the point wasthat noone knows what 'they' were thinking

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Enough bickering, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

And what are your veiws on this copy and paste?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

By actions overtime and history is a good indicator too. And you should know that governments (especially US) fake incidents to get nations into wars. Now it's Iran, its not to hard to figure it out since they never stop lieing! They were planning to invade Iraq long before 9/11. They just needed 9/11 to start all these wars. They can't persuade people anymore, because people are waking up.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11!!??!!??!!??!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!!???!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

baza1976 wrote: »
    Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11!!??!!??!!??!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!!???!!!

Um thats something we can all agree on... Right.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

iraq was and always be about oil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

cable842 wrote: »
    iraq was and always be about oil.

And a Stargate;)

a stargate what are yea talking about.

are there really stargates,

well that thing in norway last week was no missile or a weather balloon ha ha

its look incredible i've never seen a missile like that, it was prob Iron Man Testing his new suit

its look incredible i've never seen a missile like that, it was prob Iron Man Testing his new suit

How many missles have u seen.

Anyway u will probably never c that missile again due to it being a faild proto type

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

How many missles have u seen.

Anyway u will probably never c that missile again due to it being a faild proto type

I wouldn't be so sure.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2009/12/12/another-russian-rocket-spiral-lights-up-the-sky/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

a stargate what are yea talking about.

are there really stargates,

well that thing in norway last week was no missile or a weather balloon ha ha

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/04images/Star_Gates/90158300dc65f669.jpg

that pic looks kinda fake

Yes the stargate picture is clearly fake.

Ive seen websites talking about Stargates and how they are real only to post pictures of the ones from the show of the same name.

So does something like this look fake? What should a stargate look like? What should we deem a stargate?

Have you actually study the geography of Eden in Iraq. It may shock you. But the motto is, we sit back and just judge all the things we are unfamilar with simply because none of us actually face the unknown and that's why are all so quick to judge and be a la critique

Garden of Eden wasn't just some name mentioned throughout history for the fun of it.

The only way you can find this "un faked" is if you did your research on the subject and find out for yourself. USA has tones of oil, it doesn't need to purposly invade Iraq for oil. Considering there is more oil in most of the other Arab/Persian countries

So does something like this look fake? What should a stargate look like? What should we deem a stargate?

So are you agreeing its a fake picture or not?

No idea why your mentioning garden of Eden or America Oil supply to prove your point?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

The picture you linked is from here

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/menu.html (This site seems to regularly cite "Sam Carter" from the Stargate TV show as a source...)

It says that the picture was "Presented by Starwarp2000"

Here...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread197741/pg209

He claims that he got it from an "NSA web portal". When asked for a source he said
    It was a .mil site Julie.
    Best to be safe than sorry and not go there.

Seems like he's making excuses to me. In the thread he even admits that he thinks it's probably a photoshop.

So some guy on the internet posted it in a forum. Not exactly rock solid proof that it's real now is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Yeah, I'm not sure what you're talking about there, Mysterious, but that picture is from the Stargate tv series. It may of been used in the film too, but I can't remember. That's why it looks fake.

humanji wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm not sure what you're talking about there, Mysterious, but that picture is from the Stargate tv series. It may of been used in the film too, but I can't remember. That's why it looks fake.

Why was stargate made?

The world is been fooled over and over.

One should just google garden of eden and where it's located. This will make everything fitting the puzzle as to why they invaded Iraq. This has been discussed years ago. You just dont hear it mainstream. So people just sit back and just think it's nonsense (or its to hard to understand)

Things go on outside our mainstream view of reality. My point about oil, is that America has one of the biggest oil reserves in the world and can invade plenty more oil rich nations at far easier reaches than Iraq. So my point clearly states the invasion of Iraq was not about oil. But no harm in taking some while they are there though.

you are hardly suggesting they invaded to capture a fictional artefact?

you are hardly suggesting they invaded to capture a fictional artefact?

No I'm not as I haven't mentioned anything of fiction or anything that is fiction.

But now that you say it we do live in a world fiction more like. While the wars, Alien conflicts, Blue spiral, stargates, Government - Alien annunaki developments happen. How do you brainwash others to think this is fictionand not really happening .

Put it on a movie!. Classic way to train the subconcious. So if any of this real info is leaked, our subconcious remembers seeing it in a movie, we automatically think its not real or fiction.

well it is fiction until you can prove otherwise

if not then i could, for example, suggest something ridiculous such as, professor x works for the cia controlling the minds of world leaders, and it would have exactly the same credibility as your story as they are both based on the same level of proof, ie none

well it is fiction until you can prove otherwise

if not then i could, for example, suggest something ridiculous such as, professor x works for the cia controlling the minds of world leaders, and it would have exactly the same credibility as your story as they are both based on the same level of proof, ie none

no one is going to find the proof for you, thats your responsibilty

it's like Atlantis, it doesn't matter People won't beleive it even when the proof is there. It's the conditioning we have all been brought up with. pre ice age civilzations are under water 80% of the evidence is under water. Just like 80% of todays population live near coastlines. The proof is all over the place, but you may expect it to be handed out on a platter and told to you. Thats not going to happen however. Nor will any leader or someone in power would be that honest to tell you either.

Google garden of eden, might shock where its actually located. Logic will tell you there was a more serious ulterior motive to why they invaded Iraq... What exactly do you mean by proof, or more willing to believe the leaders that lied to about Iraq then? 99% of the population of this planet are never going to know, because we are asleep. When we are awake, we work and we go home and sleep. Much of the reallity we know is through the T.V. It's just that easy for a leader to fool the world.

Alll one has to do is have awareness, logic, common sense, intuition, passion of interest, natural curosity and some nack for researching. Your on your way to uncover the hidden truths to the world.

no it isnt, its your responsibility, you are making the claim

no it isnt, its your responsibility, you are making the claim

Others on this thread have made the claim. Thousands of more in the outside world have made the claim too. It's not a secret nor is it anything special. It's just to special to hit fox news and CNN though. Why would they want to inform people of the real motives of the elites. Common sense and logic prevails here again.

I don't need to prove to you whats already there. If you don't want to do research or look like you are familar with it, no one should be trying to show you.

You have your own mind to use. Remembe are on a C.T. If you want to debunk hand over everything in a scientific (in your face manner) There is the other forum for that. C.Ts come here to share and connect \(that is known outside the mainstream) the info that is not deemed open to the scientific/skeptic arena. I've given you a guideline of where to look and where to find evidence.

• Advertisement

no mysterious you are just wrong

i dont want to get into an off topic argument with you but this is not a place for rabbitting on about any old crap, you are supposed to support your theories otherwise its just the science fiction which it actually is

now lets leave it at that eh?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement