Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama To Announce Moon Base and Aliens To The World In November!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

mysterious wrote: »
    No I'm not as I haven't mentioned anything of fiction or anything that is fiction.

But now that you say it we do live in a world fiction more like. While the wars, Alien conflicts, Blue spiral, stargates, Government - Alien annunaki developments happen. How do you brainwash others to think this is fictionand not really happening .

Put it on a movie!. Classic way to train the subconcious. So if any of this real info is leaked, our subconcious remembers seeing it in a movie, we automatically think its not real or fiction.

But the picture is from the movie, every bit of evidence about Stargates is from the Movie Stargate.

I still dont understand why you keep trying to bring up Amercia and the middle east, the only reason i can think that you do is because you know what you posted was nonsense and trying to switch the topic, like you do in so many of your other posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

But the picture is from the movie, every bit of evidence about Stargates is from the Movie Stargate.

I still dont understand why you keep trying to bring up Amercia and the middle east, the only reason i can think that you do is because you know what you posted was nonsense and trying to switch the topic, like you do in so many of your other posts.

The stargate is in iraq (as others has mentioned)

It was invaded by America.

And people have made the calims its was about oil. I didn't bring up the stargate point in the first place. Your as guilty as the rest of us on this topic.

No point trying to pass the blame onto others.

It was invaded by America.

And people have made the calims its was about oil. I didn't bring up the stargate point in the first place. Your as guilty as the rest of us on this topic.

No point trying to pass the blame onto others.

Really.... I thought Egypt.

I thought the invasion was about a mans ego. If there was a stargate in Iraq why did they stop the invasion the first time around? And why did previous invaders leave it there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

and why, if there was that technology in iraq, are they not more technologically advanced?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

No the stargate is in Egypt. And the was a back up one in the Antarctic.
    But the Egypt one was lost after it was beamed aboard an Asgard ship so SG1 could escape an infestation of replicators.
    Since then the SGC have been using the beta gate from the Antarctic.

Sure it's the plot of a fictional TV show, but it has as much supporting evidence as your claims.

• Advertisement

Really.... I thought Egypt.

I thought the invasion was about a mans ego. If there was a stargate in Iraq why did they stop the invasion the first time around? And why did previous invaders leave it there?

Because Saddam went against them. Remember Saddam was a puppet in the beginning. It'S about power. All the evidence and truth is there, people need to start looking and stop depending on others to find out what is going on in the world.

Saddam dream was to be Nimrod the ancient ruler of Sumuria. it didn't go down well with the Shadow governments in America when they found out Saddam was trying to succeed that dream. In hindsight Saddam was really a threat but it wasn't the balony we were spoon fed during the pre emptive war stages.

King Mob wrote: »
    No the stargate is in Egypt. And the was a back up one in the Antarctic.
    But the Egypt one was lost after it was beamed aboard an Asgard ship so SG1 could escape an infestation of replicators.
    Since then the SGC have been using the beta gate from the Antarctic.

Sure it's the plot of a fictional TV show, but it has as much supporting evidence as your claims.

King Mob google garden of eden (it even has pictures)

It's not like its hidden from view.;)

King Mob google garden of eden (it even has pictures)

It's not like its hidden from view.;)
    I did.
    The stargate is still in Egypt.
    0000035669.jpg
    See?

King Mob wrote: »
    I did.
    The stargate is still in Egypt.
    0000035669.jpg
    See?

Your deferring the question yet again. Let me rebuke it.

Let's make it more simple and clear for you King Mob.
    Step 1. Research garden of Eden and its history. Google is a helpful tool for the fast information that we are now in.

Step 2, why don't you show us what comes up. Maybe if you did research it might help. It seems your quite willing to make ridicule of others and the actual truth behind this when others do research, for doing so. Isn't it hypocritical and quite a pattern here?

Step 3,
    Google garden of eden,

Step 1. Research garden of Eden and its history. Google is a helpful tool for the fast information that we are now in.

Step 2, why don't you show us what comes up. Maybe if you did research it might help. It seems your quite willing to make ridicule of others and the actual truth behind this, for doing so.

Step 3,
    Google garden of eden,

Why dont you sure urs with us maybe then it wont be ridiculed because for some reason your allowed continue posting your views on here with nothing what so ever to back them up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭DangerMouse27

Stargate in Iraq!?
    Theres conspiracy and then there is delusion.Why didnt he mention it when he was near the noose?Oh wait thats right..coz there is none.

Why dont you sure urs with us maybe then it wont be ridiculed because for some reason your allowed continue posting your views on here with nothing what so ever to back them up.

The point is, i've given a guideline and help to find out. Clear indications. Most C.T are familar with the unknown and dont need to constantly nany check each whats unknown because they do their research far beyond teh realms of whats in front of you. Everyone one of you is responsible for your own research, if your so hellbent been skeptical on a C.T forum, why dont you try prove it to yourself. If your looking for people to prove everything for you, your on the wrong forum.

Step 2, why don't you show us what comes up. Maybe if you did research it might help. It seems your quite willing to make ridicule of others and the actual truth behind this when others do research, for doing so. Isn't it hypocritical and quite a pattern here?

Step 3,
    Google garden of eden,
    I did.
    The first result is the wikipedia page.
    Second is the wikipedia page for the kick ass Iron Butterfly song.
    The third is a website for gourmet foods.

But since you've done the "research" should you be able to show what you have found that shows that a fictional item exists in Iraq.

Otherwise maybe you should research that the stargate was in Egypt before you ridicule it.

familar with the unknown.

:confused:

The point is, i've given a guideline and help to find out. Clear indications. Most C.T are familar with the unknown and dont need to constantly nany check each whats unknown because they do their research far beyond teh realms of whats in front of you. Everyone one of you is responsible for your own research, if your so hellbent been skeptical on a C.T forum, why dont you try prove it to yourself. If your looking for people to prove everything for you, your on the wrong forum.

I don't have to prove anything, I'm not the one make the initial claim, you are.

And statement like "A Stargate is in Iraq" is hardly a guideline. Your the one making the claim so your the one who has to back it up.

And telling people to research it them selves or telling to google it because you cant be arsed to share your supposed research on your own topic doesn't really help your cause does it.

I don't have to prove anything, I'm not the one make the initial claim, you are.

And statement like "A Stargate is in Iraq" is hardly a guideline. Your the one making the claim so your the one who has to back it up.

And telling people to research it them selves or telling to google it because you cant be arsed to share your supposed research on your own topic doesn't really help your cause does it.

You can learn and find the truth you seek, if you want. If you don't, dont assume others will for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

You can learn and find the truth you seek, if you want. If you don't, dont assume others will for you.

It seems you didn't notice this was a discussion forum.

This is a discussion forum, not a forum for you to copy and paste stuff from other forums on your beliefs. If you want to preach try and find a appropriate forum for it.

You don't seem to understand the concept of presenting your argument in a way with people can try and have a proper conversation with you and as i said your just here using this place as a platform to preach from.

Guys, cool it a little bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,265 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

In fairness mysterious unless you've been to Iraq and discovered the Garden of Eden and the alleged Stargate that is supposedly located there, preaching to others to do their own research is a bit rich.

Anyway back to the topic of the thread....no announcement by Obama on the moon bases and aliens....what a surprise!

• Advertisement

I dont get it, why would they put a Base on the Moon when a better place to hide it would be on the Ocean floor which is less mapped and explored.

I dont get it, why would they put a Base on the Moon when a better place to hide it would be on the Ocean floor which is less mapped and explored.

Or even just keep it in orbit and paint it black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjrZQM3BvGo&feature=sub

Something Obama will not say, its just not in his blood to do so..

a quick look into his history shows he doesnt 'know' the us have anything of the sort, its based on pure speculation

"We need to persuade governments to come clean on what they know," he said. "Some of us suspect they know quite a lot, and it might be enough to save our planet if applied quickly enough."

from here

indough wrote: »
    a quick look into his history shows he doesnt 'know' the us have anything of the sort, its based on pure speculation

"We need to persuade governments to come clean on what they know," he said. "Some of us suspect they know quite a lot, and it might be enough to save our planet if applied quickly enough."

from here

lol...

And Obama is the one to tell the world. Give me a break.. It does make me wonder just how far a skeptic will go to completely blank out the unknown, like its a chore to keep it under the carpet. you really dont have to be in any high position or power to tell the world what is going on.

Truth is truth and its gets out, no matter what you come up with to try mislead the claims. All you have to do is pay attention to the skies and see for yourself.

This is exactly why I believe there is no point in the US government disclosing anything, you just won't believe it.

indough wrote: »

from here

His wording was brillant, I dont see how you could possibly judge a man by taking one line out of context...:rolleyes:

he clearly used the word 'suspect', you do understand the meaning of the word, yes? and you do understand how it differs from the word 'know', right?

did you read the article? or anything else related to the man? im presuming not as if you did it becomes plainly obvious that everything he was talking about was based on opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

he has a point mysteries.

if yea do a bit og googling iran is where the garden of eden was.

and came across something else its not the first the, photos have been taking of them holes in the sky,

yea its a weather balloon

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/Stargate_Bavaria.html

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I'm feeling all nice today so I deleted comments rather than infract.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

A) The Garden of Eden is probably fictional, so we can't really debate its location.

B) Inna-Gadda-Da-Vida really is a great song.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement