Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi's in Enfield

Options
  • 28-10-2009 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi,

Would anyone know of taxi services operating in Enfield. Need taxi from Enfield to Celbridge - going to a wedding in the Johnstown Hotel on Friday.

I can only find N4 cabs. If you could let me know of any others I would appreciate it.

Phil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

Theres a rank behind flatterys in enfield, in the car park. Sorry, i cant find the number in my phone.. but if you go up to it, they are usually there from 5 onwards. If there isnt anyone there go into flas and ask the barman, not the new owners..

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭philten

cheers Neil - thanks for that info.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

The taxi company in Main Street, Celbridge has come out to Enfield and brought me home to Celbridge, you can call them and book in advance: 6273900.

Advertisement