Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something a bit different for a Halloween costume

Options
  • 28-10-2009 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Ok so lets not get into the whole whether it should or should not be a scary figure etc.. I'm talking about a little bit of creativity and making your own costume.

For example, this year, I've got an old Liverpool jersey which I've got FRITZL 9 printed on the back in Lifestyle Sports.
    Then I got as many old keys as I could, got a big old keyring from my home house and clipped it onto the jeans, a grey wig to follow and viola.

Anyone got any to share?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭tim0ney

Something different??? A little bit creative?
    Look no further than here, my good man:
    http://13gb.com/pictures/2795/
    NSFW

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Shave your head, get an old tracksuit and go around shouting racial obsceneties.

You can be either a member of the national front, or Jade Goody

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭NedTermo

Haha, ok stipulation: you have to be able to make it yourself at not too great of a cost.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭kingofslaves

brummytom wrote: »
    Shave your head, get an old tracksuit and go around shouting racial obsceneties.

You can be either a member of the national front, or Jade Goody

Or Nick Griffin who was on the Question Time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭kingofslaves

I'm going out tomorrow as a psyco patient/hannibal lecter! Got white disposable boiler suit, cut off the hood, black plastic chain with padlocks for legs, real chain and handcuffs separated for hands, one of the masks hannibal wore, some steel toe cap voots, and a mad spikey blonde wig. Oh and two fluffy lambs with black tape over the mouths! Hope fully I'll have some photos, unless I get take away ha ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭NedTermo

A few years ago I saw a man in Superman costume in a wheelchair. Too far?

Advertisement