Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for black corset?

Options
  • 28-10-2009 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭

I need to get a black corset as part of my halloween costume! Thing is, I don't have time to go searching for it, I'm heading off on Friday morning for the weekend so I need to get it tomorrow after work!!
    I looked at ann summers online and they are over €50! I'm looking for a cheaper option, has anyone spotted anything in places like penneys, dunnes etc?
    Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Check out Debenhams at the back where the underwear is!
    also the boutique by pennys heading toward subway/morgan, its on the right hand side would definately have them.
    La Senza also might have them,not sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Penney's have corsets for 10 euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

"Moonshine" it's in Paul St shopping center. Was in there today getting bits for my costume. They had pretty corsets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

Thanks miss_shadow, I will try debenhams too,I would say those other places would be closed by the time I get into town after work tomorrow!
    Oh brilliant pikachucheeks, do you know if they had black ones? Must check them out tomorrow, thanks!!
    Thanks Vinta81, totally forgot about that place! I'd imagine they would also be closed by 6 o clock...:(
    Actually do some smaller shops stay open late on a Thursday night too??

Im really regretting that I left this till last minute..:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

*Lees* wrote: »
    Thanks miss_shadow, I will try debenhams too,I would say those other places would be closed by the time I get into town after work tomorrow!
    Oh brilliant pikachucheeks, do you know if they had black ones? Must check them out tomorrow, thanks!!
    Thanks Vinta81, totally forgot about that place! I'd imagine they would also be closed by 6 o clock...:(
    Actually do some smaller shops stay open late on a Thursday night too??

Im really regretting that I left this till last minute..:mad:

I was in there around 5.30 last night and that was a Weds, I'd imagine they'd still be open!

• Advertisement
Advertisement