Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 2010 Available?

Options
  • 28-10-2009 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Anywhere selling FM 2010 yet? Official release is the 30th, but any news of it been available early in some shops?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

I tried HMV in Dublin today but they are waiting till friday despite the fact they have the game in store. Think you need to know someone in the store to have any chance

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Slimity

Thanks, I tried xtravision earlier and they don't have it yet.

Again mate I reckon that they will stick to the date for general sale but if one of their mates comes in asking for the game they will give em a copy.

Its standard really and ****ing annoying too.

Im thinking of just ordering it online, bit annoyed at how steam has it at 39.99 for ireland. Wonder how much it will be in the shops

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Slimity

Yea will probably go the steam route. Is it not 49.99 for Ireland though? Is there any way of ordering in sterling prices?

yeah my bad sorry its 49.99 and cant seem to order it in sterling - thats whats pissing me off. I may just order a physical copy online and be patient for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

Are you nuts paying €49.99 for it. You will get it in store ALOT cheaper

God no, im just saying what the price is and how much more of a rip off it is ordering on steam.

Wish I had have d/l the CM that was going for 2.51, give me something to do till friday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

Good. I'm glad. Think everyone has stopped paying silly money like that. Worst has to be for the downloadable games on XBL

I think whats more annoying is that say if you d/l from steam you need to then open steam everytime you want to play the game.

A good few in the UK have already been posted their copies of the game and are already playing it. Makes a bit of a mockery of the release date.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=157717&page=10

(see here)

edit: just had a thought, are there any 24 hour tescos that will be selling the game? Im in Dundrum on Thurs and will be there till a film finishes at like 11ish...

Advertisement