Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising for free in Dublin

Options
  • 28-10-2009 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I am aware that all or most supermarkets in Dublin ask you to pay to put advertisements up, but I can't afford to do this. I am offering babysitting services and English grinds because it is impossible to get a job, and i spent my last ten euro last week. I can't go on having no money, and I have no to pay to advertise these services

Does anyone know, libraries aside, are there any places where i could advertise for grinds and babysitting for free?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Train stations
    Colleges
    buses (just stick flier in ad space)
    adverts.ie
    buyandsell.ie

expand and think outside the box...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Could you hand out flyers outside creches? Maybe someone will give you a dig out with the flyers...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Does anyone know, libraries aside, are there any places where i could advertise for grinds and babysitting for free?

I think the Junior Cert Leaving Cert forums here (under Edu) have a sticky for grinds. Waht about rollercoaster.ie for babysitting?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I am aware that all or most supermarkets in Dublin ask you to pay to put advertisements up,
    quote]

Do supermarkets now charge you for those little card ads????

I always thought they were free?? (But that you had to ask permission to put them up?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Claire-tha-bear

My two local ones charge €2 per week. I haven't got €2 euro at all at the minute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eimear1

Gumtree.ie is another free ads website
    You can get free access to the net at libraries to put up and check the ads
    Good luck and hope it works out for you
    Eims

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭jeckle

Don’t forget about forum signatures – if allowed & within terms & conditions of any forums you may post in – just make sure you have your profile set up to notify you by email of new private messages.

Advertisement