Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Malley Park Shooting

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

mike kelly wrote: »
    The guards have all the info they need. See

http://www.limericknewswire.com

So his name can be mentioned here now, right?

Didn't know of this site before. Christ - that is one negative list of articles. Is this the same Limerick I visit? Could it be Limerick Pennsylvannia? I mean I know bad stuff happens, but outfits like this give the impression that bad stuff is ALL that happens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

topper75 wrote: »
    Didn't know of this site before. Christ - that is one negative list of articles. Is this the same Limerick I visit? Could it be Limerick Pennsylvannia? I mean I know bad stuff happens, but outfits like this give the impression that bad stuff is ALL that happens.

nah just the usual, when hes down keep him down, its usually easier to kick someone when there down,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭mike kelly

Kess73 wrote: »
    Well going by what happened to a boardsie when he was at the station that Supermacs is built onto a week or two ago, it would not have been much safer.

Seems like not even Michael Douglas could get a hassle free breakfast in Limerick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

Seems like not even Michael Douglas could get a hassle free breakfast in Limerick

If he'd gone in 3 minutes earlier he'd have been fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Roadend wrote: »
    If he'd gone in 3 minutes earlier he'd have been fine

:D:D:D

Was a cool film when it came out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭mark1974

old boy wrote: »
    that was the guy that was shot thinking, of when he rapped on that door before 8 o clock in the morning, one would hardly hardly expect tea and toast.
    He might have been looking for the shibeen:D:D

mark1974 wrote: »
    He might have been looking for the shibeen:D:D

So he was looking for a beer but got 2 shots instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭mark1974

:D:D:D

the guy with the gun must not have been awake, 2 shots and the other guy is alive,

any updates on this story? has there been a court appearance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

any updates on this story? has there been a court appearance?

Several appearances.

Anthony has been released on bail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

How is that scumbag getting bail??

How is that scumbag getting bail??

He is actually not the worst when you put him beside some of the other criminals in the city

I hope to god he gets off as he is the only reason that the caseys from the site stay out of the area of southhill i live in.

The man is a thug with preivous convictions,he shot a man,therefore he had illegal guns in his house and you hope he gets out??He doesnt fightb the caseys for the good of southill its to safe his own back,he mustnt be doing a good job of it with all the stuff they get away with.I saw a known convicted casey lodging money in the AIB in william street i was in the queue,he had no card or details just shouted at the lady his name and address which was clonlong,you should have seen the wedge of cash,his name begins with a t

The man is a thug with preivous convictions,he shot a man,therefore he had illegal guns in his house and you hope he gets out??He doesnt fightb the caseys for the good of southill its to safe his own back,he mustnt be doing a good job of it with all the stuff they get away with.I saw a known convicted casey lodging money in the AIB in william street i was in the queue,he had no card or details just shouted at the lady his name and address which was clonlong,you should have seen the wedge of cash,his name begins with a t

I didnt say he fights them. They just stay away. As they know he will retaliate where as 99% of other people are terrified of them.

What he has to do with them lodging money in the bank, or the crime the commit in other areas....... i have no idea.......

If you lived in the area you would understand the phrase "the lesser of two evils"...........then you would see why i pray he gets off.

I hope he gets off also. The idea of the Caseys have the run of Southhill is terrifying.

Who is this Michael Lynch anyway and what is his beef with Anthony Kelly?

john_cappa wrote: »
    I didnt say he fights them. They just stay away. As they know he will retaliate where as 99% of other people are terrified of them.

What he has to do with them lodging money in the bank, or the crime the commit in other areas....... i have no idea.......

If you lived in the area you would understand the phrase "the lesser of two evils"...........then you would see why i pray he gets off.

Sorry that was just a sub rant about a leading member of the casey crime gang.Fair enough you live there but still you shouldnt have to put up with scum shooting people no matter how good they are.Do you support or know the charged person?

I hope he gets off also. The idea of the Caseys have the run of Southhill is terrifying.

It could have easily been an innocent person walking past that got shot and this guy has plenty of previous

It could have easily been an innocent person walking past that got shot and this guy has plenty of previous

That could be put who would you prefer as a neighbour? Anthony Kelly or the Caseys?
    Of course if we had a proper justice system in this country citizens could rely on the gardai for protection.

• Advertisement

Well it seems anthony kelly rules with fear in southill also?People giving scum respect aint good come on ye seem intelligent lads

Many housing estates in Ireland are effectively "ruled" by local criminals. The personality of these criminals has a big effect on the lives of the residents. One of my neighbours is a family of travellers who are involed in buying and selling stolen property but they don't bother local people, are friendly enough when you meet them socially and over the years have gotten rid of all other anti-social people from the area (in one case by burning them out).

Many housing estates in Ireland are effectively "ruled" by local criminals. The personality of these criminals has a big effect on the lives of the residents. One of my neighbours is a family of travellers who are involed in buying and selling stolen property but they don't bother local people, are friendly enough when you meet them socially and over the years have gotten rid of all other anti-social people from the area (in one case by burning them out).

And you tolerate this?So if you see stolen goods coming and going from their house do you report them?
    i understand your point but still its mad

What traveller crime gang are your neighbours?

And you tolerate this?

I don't have any other choice. I'm just glad I don't live near people like the Caseys.

are you interested in joining? PM me your details and I'll pass them on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Why do you have to know everything?

Any thread about anything to do with crime in Limerick, pm me their details, who is it, what street etc etc etc

Well it seems anthony kelly rules with fear in southill also?People giving scum respect aint good come on ye seem intelligent lads

yeah and we will arrange for john deavne to look after our interests.

• Advertisement

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Why do you have to know everything?

Any thread about anything to do with crime in Limerick, pm me their details, who is it, what street etc etc etc

a kinda superwoman cleans up limerick all alone, no need for the gaurds then,

Advertisement