Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EXPERIENCED FEMALE SINGER AVAILABLE

Options
  • 28-10-2009 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭

hi,
    im a 22 yr old experienced singer who is looking for a covers band at the minute, no originals.
    Im very reliable and like to sing any type of music really except metal, and have a wide vocal range.
    I have experience gigging with another covers band, doing corporate/theatre work and im a choir teacher.

I have demos.
    please only reply to me if your not a time-waster, im sick of Boards timewasters :)

thanks E

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

This girl is a very good and dedicated singer, she sang in our band for awhile and gigged loads with us.........She should be snapped up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Ian Machine

Hey my band are looking for a female singer to front us at the moment. We don't play covers but we do gig regularly and music videos and a single launch are happening soon. We'll be having a day of auditions during band practice in dublin city centre soon. check out our tunes and drop us a line if you're interested. myspace.com/noisemachinemusic + myspace.com/theamazingianmachine. i'm at theamazingianmachine@gmail.com

cá bhfuil na "cover bands"???? :confused:

bump!

• Advertisement
Advertisement