Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Pub for team night out

Options
  • 28-10-2009 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi

Just looking for a few idea's for places in city centre (preferably around the Liffey as people trekking from both sides) that would be good for a group / team night out?
    Was looking for a few spots that might have drink promotions on, but drawing a blank for around that area. I know Dicey's do deals as well as Karma, but a bit outside the preferred area, although willing to change if worth it.
    I know Harbourmaster do a deal but they aren't confirming if it will be available in a few weeks.
    Thanks for help
    P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

Messrs does a good job for parties. We had a great Christmas party in The Church last year, i'd highly recommend that.

Advertisement