Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote Control Sockets in Lidl?

• 28-10-2009 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi, hope I'm posting in the right forum - I heard from a relative that Lidl are offering Remote Control Sockets at the moment (4 sockets + RC) for around €18.

Searched local Lidls (and Aldis) with no luck - anyone out there seen this deal?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

This is not a Bargain Alert. This is a request. (I think?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Hi, hope I'm posting in the right forum - I heard from a relative that Lidl are offering Remote Control Sockets at the moment (4 sockets + RC) for around €18.

Searched local Lidls (and Aldis) with no luck - anyone out there seen this deal?

You're either too early or too late.
    All the specials current and next 2 future ones are on the Lidl site
    Lidl Home Page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

This was a special they did about a month ago, you might find the odd one left in a store for a week or three after an offer, or one returned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭_Kooli_

They are great - until your neighbors get them too. Even car remotes turn them on and off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

There were some left in the new glasnevin branch ,last week.

I had to bring mine back ,the two dimmer sockets wouldn't work. Girl at the counter said they got a lot back ,because of faults:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement