Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography work experience

Options
  • 28-10-2009 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi

I am doing a 2 year diploma course in Photography. I need to find a photographer who is willing and has time available to take me on for work experience. I am not sure yet as to what type of photography I want to do when I grow up :D. Sports, fashion, wedding and portrait all intrest me.

I am on the south side of Dublin but would travel as I really want to learn all I can. I don't have my own transport but can go anywhere a train goes.

I need to complete the work experience module in Feb.

I have contacted a number of photographers so far, but thought if anyone on here would like a willing assistant for a week, I'm your woman.:)

Thanks for your time

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

its not easy. best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Best of luck. You might have more look contacting the professional photographers in the phone book, or those with their own studios.

Advertisement