Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's your daily radio listening schedule?

• 28-10-2009 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭

I work for myself, so generally am beside a radio for most of the day. Just wondering what switching people do during the day. Mine reads as follows.

Before 9am - Morning Ireland (Radio1)
    9-10am - Anything bar breaking the radio to avoid Tubridy.
    10am-12pm - Pat Kenny (Radio1)
    12pm-1.45pm - Eamonn Keane (Newstalk)
    1.45pm-3.00pm - Liveline (Radio1)
    3.00pm-4.30pm - Mooney(Radio1), or sometimes Moncreiff (Newstalk)
    4.30pm-end - Hook(TodayFM) or Gilroy (Newstalk).. Not mad on Mary Wilson.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭donkey balls

i used to start work at 0100 am

So i would start off with am kelly 5-7am (no longer on today fm)
    then ian dempsey 7-9am
    ray darcy 9-12
    ray foley 12-1430pm
    tony fenton 1430pm-1630pm
    and then the man himself matt cooper 1630-1900pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Mornin': Chris Moyles - BBC Radio 1

Mid-Morn': In college so can't listen.

Lunch: Ray Foley - Today FM

Drive: Rick O Shea - 2Fm/Brian McColl - 4FM (Used to be Mark Noble on 104, but he's gick now)

Night: Zoo Crew on Spin

Night: Dara Quilty on Spin/Adrian Kennedy - Fm104

Good Gravy Miss Davy I should get out more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭BenShermin

I'm lucky enough to have two weekdays off work so this would be my schedule.

7am to 9am: Ian Dempsey, Today FM

9am to 10am: Tom Dunne, Newstalk, don't want the brain working too hard at that hour;)

10am to 12pm: Over to Pat Kenny on Radio One, if his topics are good I won't switch back to Dunne

Lunchtime: Either Collins on Radio One or Marty Whelan on Lyric. I usually get a half an hour of Liveline in before I feck the radio at the wall!

Afternoons: Either Brian McColl on 4fm or Fenton on Today FM, I'm a big fan of McColl and his cheesy style of presenting.

Evenings: Surf between Matt Cooper on Today FM and Mary Wilson on Radio One.

John Creedon finishes things up for me in the nightime.

Now for the weekends..... nah I won't bore you;)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 ontheditch

Morning to 12- 98fm, thin kthe morning show is very good, just enjoy hte music on the show after, dont know who presents it.
    12-2.30- Ray Foley show, think he is just top class and very funny. Really enjoy his show.
    2.30-5-Again, dont know who is on, just enjoy the varying types of music played.
    5-7 Will leahy Show on 2fm.
    7-10 Off the Ball on Newstalk, a must for any sports fan and some very witty stuff on it too.
    10-12- 98 again for reasons already mentioned

Ray Foley and Off the Ball are my 2 must listen to shows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Condoms

Radio 1 from 0900 to 1900

Monday to Friday

Radio 1 weekends also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I work all around the country, so its generally a case of i105107's breakfast as I leave my house, followed by whatever mid-morning seems decent, but usually Newstalk or Today until the afternoon, then either of the i's or BBC R1 if I'm in the north half of the country, Today if in the south.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 tgirl

Morning Ian Dempsey
    If on hols Radio One until 12
    12 - 2 Eammon Keane Newstalk
    4:30 -7 Matt Cooper
    7- 10 Off the ball

Advertisement