Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband usage?

• 28-10-2009 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Netlimiter is saying I've used 52gigs this month and Vodafones usage site tells me I've used only 32 :rolleyes:

I'd imagine netlimter is closer to being correct but I'm not complaining...how could they be so far apart??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭hello932

dogpile wrote: »
    Netlimiter is saying I've used 52gigs this month and Vodafones usage site tells me I've used only 32 :rolleyes:

I'd imagine netlimter is closer to being correct but I'm not complaining...how could they be so far apart??

Ah sure just be thankful your getting a reading on your download limit. Im with perlico and the online download allowance checker does not work ever..been with them 14 months now!!!

Advertisement