Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DVD bargains in HMV Grafton St.

• 28-10-2009 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

I noticed these today. Seem to be very good prices. I presume it's the same for other HMV shops:

The Inbetweeners Series 1 & 2: €14.99
    Rome Series 1 & 2: €39.99
    Let the Right One In: €8.99
    Quarantine: €5.99

Elite Squad Blu-Ray: €11.99

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 kilkenny_kid

I got The Inbetweeners Series 1 & 2 about two weeks ago. One of the funniest programmes I ever seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I take it Quarantine is the new English remake?
    kryptyk500 wrote: »
    I noticed these today. Seem to be very good prices. I presume it's the same for other HMV shops:

The Inbetweeners Series 1 & 2: €14.99
    Rome Series 1 & 2: €39.99
    Let the Right One In: €8.99
    Quarantine: €5.99

Elite Squad Blu-Ray: €11.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    I take it Quarantine is the new English remake?
    Yes it's exactly the same as rec , just an English remake

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

I got The Inbetweeners Series 1 & 2 about two weeks ago. One of the funniest programmes I ever seen.

If you've got broadband at home, you can actually watch the entire thing on 4oD... Pretty decent.

Some great bargains there,looking forward to HMV opening in a week or so in Sligo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

Good value for the Inbetweeners, it's absolutely hilarious! However, there are only 6 episodes per season. Still worth it though.

Advertisement