Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pistol Upgrades

Options
  • 28-10-2009 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

I have a few spring pistols lying around in my house and I was thinking about upgrading them. I was wondering is there a way to modify a spring pistol to make it use gas, ie;spring pistol to gas pistol.
    Also, if this is not possible I would be happy to take suggestions on how to improve the performance of this gun. I would like to make it more powerful mainly and boost the fps. Any suggestions?:D
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

You would need to replace all the internals of the pistol to convert it to gas and it would probably be a lot cheaper, not to mention easier to just buy a gas version of the pistol.

And those springers are usually made of pretty low quality materials. If you put a more powerful spring in it, it would probably destroy the pistol within a few shots. Again you would need to buy new internals for it to cope with a more powerful spring. That is if you can even get better quality parts for the springer. IMHO it wouldn't really be worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Goin90

Thanks Dread-Lock for the info. I won't bother messing with them might just get a new one

Advertisement