Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Links Disappearing on boards.ie when in UCD

Options
  • 28-10-2009 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

The problem:

When using UCD wifi, I notice that the forum links at the top of the boards.ie website completely disappear.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Is it just my computer (hp tx2000), the wifi in UCD (html problems) or jsut plain boards.ie (highly unlikely)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ohjustbegood

Yes ive noticed this same thing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

I've never found that... must look out for it.

If I'm on boards using a college computer (only when other people aren't waiting for one of course...) it sometimes signs me out for no reason. Bit of a pain when you've just written a big long reply to something.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

It used to happen me almost all the time, especially in the library. Very frustrating. I asked about it here on boards and some nice person told me to try CTRL and F5... I've had no problems ever since! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Dermot2468

Try reloading the cache (ctrl +f5 or ctrl + shift + R )

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Yep, defo not a boards thing (I double checked with Conor when it started happening) and he said it was to do with the UCD system settings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

Well i knew it wasn't boards fault since it only happened in UCD.

The advice is great....thanks a mills everyone!

Advertisement