Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween night out.

Options
  • 28-10-2009 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Visiting for the weekend with a mate and dressing up as Rambo... Hopefully. Where should we go for a bit of a halloween night out?

I used to live in Galway so i know my way around so just wondering what is on where? Not mad for a nightclub but want to go somewhere where there's lots of people dressed up. ( Late bar or some event??) Do they still do sh1te nite in the GPO? Havent been in Galway in 3 years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭jiggajt

Cheers for that. Had heard that on the radio but wasnt sure where it was. I'll be there in my Rambo costume! Any ideas for saturday night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 galwaygal09

same again sat night...down around the latin qtr...Buskers/Front door etc

ENJOY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Clinque

Great buzz in town last night especially in "The Latin Quarter". I plan on going out around there again tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭jiggajt

Thanks lads. Had a brilliant weekend. Serious craic in town and great tunes in the blue note an roisins after. Made me realise what im missing by not living in Galway any more. Great costumes around too. If you saw a crumby looking rambo around, that was me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Some really great costumes around this year it has to be said :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yeah, I regretted not putting on a fancy dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Starie1975

Good craic about town on Saturday night. Had a few in my local (Dew drop) and headed across to Buskers (30th Birthday party on).

Six of us were dressed as punks. The effort people went to was great. Saw a guy dress as two-face. He was a bit of a boll0x. Sound man all the same.

I headed outside Buskers for a smoke when a stream of piss started flowing below my feet. Some guy walked down the Kirwin's Lane and started pissing up against the wall. I told him to cop on and he started to piss higher in the air. I had 3/4 of a pint of Guinness and I poured the lot on his groin. Needless to say he wasn't too happy. He's friend defended him?? (these guys/girls were in there 30's too) A few lads whom I never met came to my aid. Thanks dudes.

Got my tee shirt ripped, very punk. It made my fancy dress even better.

Advertisement