Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] cva gone

Options
  • 28-10-2009 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

Now whos pet's can we kill die to in domain :*(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I heard it was a haaragoth incident :D
    Hardin wrote:
    OFFICIAL CVA STATEMENT

I can confirm that CVA was folded and yes we are almost 100% sure it is an account hack for a variety of reasons:

1) We have contacted the relevant player out of game (we have 'real life' contact with him) and he is denying that he did this.

2) The account owner is late US TZ - the disbandment and robbery occurred in early Euro-TZ

3) When the 'hacker' logged in he was only in the basic channels and none of the usual channels that this member is in, indicating that he logged in from a different EVE client.

Of course he could be lieing to us but the member in question is, as far as we were aware, a loyal member of the executor corp and the CVA for over three years. There was no indication what-so-ever that he was in any way disillusioned with our mission and is indeed one of our more active and effective PvPers.

We do not believe that he would have done this. However, as with Haargoth - you can never be definitively sure - so yes - at this stage it is possible that it is simply a betrayal.

Nevertheless we are of the firm belief that this has to be a hack and we have asked CCP to investigate. No doubt all will be revealed in due course.

Obviously it sucks to be us right now and there is no doubt that this is going to cause disruption. However CVA is nothing if not resilient and we will prevail despite the obstacles that will probably be thrown in our way...

Amarr Victor

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

who will bother trying to take that space anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

I wonder was it tinator

AMARR VICTOR

it was all reinstated apparently, CCP rolled back the damage because it was a hax0red account

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

What I find funny is that AAA basically saw CVA as a private hunting reserve and so wanted to come to their defense :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

Zillah wrote: »
    What I find funny is that AAA basically saw CVA as a private hunting reserve and so wanted to come to their defense :)

CVA space is awesome for small gang stuff. ARSED take a gang up there at least once a week, dodging Titans in HED-GP and then onto Providence where ratters just fall into your laps and defence gangs are everywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭-DuMbGuM-

One of the most annoying things from when I was in Provi was the Ushra'Kahn guys just sitting in systems cloaked, obviously only annoying for the 'good guys' though :p

This was a classic memory from AM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEUowaMgSiM

WuuZii wrote: »
    CVA space is awesome for small gang stuff. ARSED take a gang up there at least once a week, dodging Titans in HED-GP and then onto Providence where ratters just fall into your laps and defence gangs are everywhere

You're in ARSED?

IM A GOONY GOONY GOON GOON LETS CONFERENCE ON GOONY MATTERS SOME TIME

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

Zillah wrote: »
    You're in ARSED?

Yup, nearly 2 years now

• Advertisement

WuuZii wrote: »
    Yup, nearly 2 years now

Ok well great IM A GOONY GOONY GOON GOON LETS CONFERENCE ON GOONY MATTERS SOME TIME

Advertisement