Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sex phobia (Mod Warning in post 3)

• 28-10-2009 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I have this phobia about having sex... sometimes i do be dyin to have it and when the opportunity come round i think its kind its weird n disgusting..i just always make up excuses if the moment comes and its really awkward..And and dont want to look stupid in front of someone if there not happy at what im doin ...but the whole idea kinda freeks me anyone the same or am i just strange??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 little angel

its just sometimes mayb its the person??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. Have already banned 2 people. Only serious replies please. Anything else and you'll be outta here.

OP, has anything in your past maybe had an impact on the way you view sex?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Are you male or female OP?

female...no its just a feeling...wud way prefer passionately kiss than have sex a lot of d time..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 DaireMac

its just sometimes mayb its the person??

I think it could be the person your with as well, although some people are quite happy with out it. Had an aunt that lived on her own all her life didn't seem to bother her. Not for me though I think it enhances a relationship.

D.

• Advertisement

No I want it alrite want to get married have kids all that dont want to be lonoly...yeah it seems with strangers im a bit more comfortable..cant carry on the way i am though r else ill b lonoly forever!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

I'm guessing you're quite young OP? Maybe wait to get to know someone better and you'll be more at ease and hopefully more up for it with the person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 i55ed5

I know exactly how you feel OP.! Same thing often happens to me. I wouldnt really call it a pgobia, I'd say it's the person. You'll know because if you're comfortable where the situation is leading then it'll happen naturally. If you're not, then you'll tense up, get nervous &/or make the situation awkward, even if you are gaggin' for it.!

Besta luck

x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭T "real deal" J

I think you're just going to have to push against this fear. I'm arachnophobic and i'd imagine the only way for me to overcome it would be to lock me in a box with loads of spiders.
    So you're going to need to plow through the experience until your anxiety goes away. Then once you're over this hurdle you'll start to enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Jessica-Rabbit

I have this phobia about having sex... sometimes i do be dyin to have it and when the opportunity come round i think its kind its weird n disgusting..i just always make up excuses if the moment comes and its really awkward..And and dont want to look stupid in front of someone if there not happy at what im doin ...but the whole idea kinda freeks me anyone the same or am i just strange??
    Its all comes together with age and maturity.. while right now your nervous about it someday when you meet the right person you wont feel that way.. my advice is dont worry about it and dont let anyone put you down because of it and dont allow anyone to pressure you.. its perfectly normal to feel the way you do but you wont feel that way forever trust me

• Advertisement
Advertisement