Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

• 28-10-2009 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭

anyone have this looking for the lend of it for literraly ONE day.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Sheepy99 wrote: »

Winners don't use drugs Avatar!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I believe you only need it for 90 seconds. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

We know what ye're up to...

Yes, but Mr E have you taken into account the time it takes to start the game?

Op, to answer your question: I'm afraid I don't have it, sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

[IMG][/img]epenis2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

why not just rent it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Sheepy99 wrote: »

Yeah but Im not giving it to you because I dont know you. Would you like to send me your details and password and Ill get ya 1000G out of it....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Swizz wrote: »
    Yeah but Im not giving it to you because I dont know you. Would you like to send me your details and password and Ill get ya 1000G out of it....

That sounds like a good deal mate, you should send your info along pronto....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

in his earlier sentence he just described why i wont tell him my details....and the 1000g can be got in 50 odd seconds :O:O:O:O.....and im pretty sure it cant be rented anywhere near me

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Lan Di

Noob

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

yes im a noob how about no mr. lan di if that is your real name

• Advertisement
Advertisement