Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you offer?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

stepbar wrote: »
    I agree, I've lived in a 33sqm apt before and loved it. At present I live in accomadation not much larger. I would have no quams about living in same again.

Really?? I live in a 50sqm 2 bed apartment with my girlfriend and I feel its too small. We dont have enough storage at all, if we have people staying you are ontop of each other.

The new building regs will mean that 1 beds will be bigger than 50SQM (cant remember the exact size) so it will be VERY hard for you to sell this. Would you not consider getting something bigger, if you cant afford a bigger place I would wait a few more years to buy a place as house prices are going to jump up any time soon. Also €1200 management fees seem very steep for such a small apartment.

Advertisement