Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N97 or Hero

• 28-10-2009 11:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭

I'm due an upgrade in January and i was all set for an N97 but now this Hero has come out i'm in 2 minds

Could some1 just explain, real quick, what an android phone actually does? And is a Hero better than an N97??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

Mate, you've got til January, there will be plenty more phones by then, wait on see what after Christmas has to offer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭C.D.

Android market- over 10,000 apps to install (way more than Ovi store). Things as varied as scientific calculators to Sat nav apps.

Full integration with Google Apps- my contacts, calendar and mail are automatically synced with their Google counterparts.

Facebook integration- my contact's pictures, brithdays and email are auto downloaded from Facebook.

Massively customisable Home Screen(s), with widgets, not just shortcuts.

Advertisement