Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roadside cafe

Options
  • 29-10-2009 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

Trying to get the name/location of a yellow roadside cafe on the A1 between Newry & Banbridge. I know it's on the left hand side as you head northwards but can't remember the name of it for the life of me. We always drive past it, realise that's the place we wanted to stop but end up heading on :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

It's called the Fortside Diner - between Newry & Banbridge... cracking breakfast for under £4!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 sparky115

If you happen to miss it again, there is one on the other side just before Hillsborough (beside a filling station), that I always stop at on the way down to Dublin. Great fry, and better than the one you are talking about in my opinion.

Advertisement