Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N95 flash gone?

• 29-10-2009 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

I have noticed recently that when taking photos with my phone the flash doesn't work. Now I have made sure its set to on, not even "automatic", but just "on" all the time but still no joy.

Anyone else with the phone had this? Its just over a year old, might be to do with dropping it a few times or something. Not sure if I can get it fixed or if its worthwhile getting it fixed?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Cant say ive had the problem with my n95. It might be a software problem rather than a problem with the flash itself.

You could try a program like NTorch or bestlight that turn the flash on to use as a light, they might just turn on the video recording light so it may not work.

If its only 12montsh old, you can get it fixed for free anywhere that does nokia repairs. Link

Advertisement