Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shapla Donegal Town

Options
  • 29-10-2009 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Heard through the grapevine that the Indian is reopening in town, really been missing my curries so am very happy! Heard that it was Tonis Bistro taking it over so hopefully it will be good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,382 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

yep thats what i heard, there curries were a bit sweet for me (but i used to live in derby about 40 curry houses spoilt for choice)
    anyway will give them a go when they reopen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

yep thats what i heard, there curries were a bit sweet for me (but i used to live in derby about 40 curry houses spoilt for choice)
    anyway will give them a go when they reopen

Yes very sweet and not a nice owner hope the new venture takes off i shall try it next time i am up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 suebo

I love Indian food and I believe the chef from shapla in new place. brill the food their was lovely and lots of it. I'll be back I love a curry and a glass of wine

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I assume it's still going to be an Indian restaurant when Toni's takes it over? Good news to hear of somewhere actually opening in this town!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 suebo

byte wrote: »
    I assume it's still going to be an Indian restaurant when Toni's takes it over? Good news to hear of somewhere actually opening in this town!
    Yes it is definitely going to be an Indian restaurant, great to get a nice curry again

• Advertisement
Advertisement