Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor bill pay contract

• 29-10-2009 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

i have a question. im on metoer bill pay, in the past 2 months ive had a lot of trouble with them. Last month, on the date my bill was ment to be paid, they did not take the money owed. insted a month later i get my bill and on it reads i have an overdue amount and also the second months bill, in all it comes to about 169e.

i ring them to ask why this has happened and i am told they had a system failure, fair enough, it happens, they say all will be taken on the 28th of this month. (yesterday) but again it hasnt been taken. so im pretty pi**ed.

So im fed up with this, and my question is - is this enough reason to go down to the store and cancle my contract and return to pay as you go?

thanks folkes.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

They are installing a new billing system, so allot of bills have been confused. They have been fairly open about it and have have an apology on their phone line.

Might be a good idea to post a message on their forum or give them a call to discuss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Btw you can pay the bill yourself without waiting for them to take the direct debit

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

Bluefoam wrote: »
    They are installing a new billing system, so allot of bills have been confused. They have been fairly open about it and have have an apology on their phone line.
    QUOTE]

100% agree.

They have kept me well informed of what is happening. While I agree that the situation is not ideal I think that they are making teh best of a tough situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

I was actually never informed, the only time i was given an explanation was when i rang them.

Advertisement