Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween night(coolest night of the year)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Firefox10

Aye...I see parts of the city have already begun to be turned into combat zones for the night.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

krudler wrote: »
    did you get one of those moving Rorschach masks? saw them online they're very cool, I'll be Indiana Jones again, I love halloween:D
    made it but yeah, it moves a bit. The gfs costume is insane! Huge effort out of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

krudler wrote: »
    Could be worse, could be full of guys with fauxhawks and pink river island tops with popped collars, accompanied by women painted so orange they look like they just escaped from Willy Wonka's factory, sipping on some blue concoction of WKD and listening to whatever oons oons dance crap is clogging up the charts these days:D

Then this is the website for you....

http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/

about half way down - "The Poopaloompa":D:D:D:D

Advertisement