Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZoE3: Yes, it IS forthcoming

Options
  • 29-10-2009 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 83,302 ✭✭✭✭

I don't think I've been this elated to hear about a future release in quite a number of years.

I had totally given up hope, but it seems there is unanimous enthusiasm from the staff at Kojima Productions to begin creating a Third Installment of Zone of the Enders.

http://kotaku.com/5391410/even-kojima-productions-staffers-want-to-make-a-new-zoe

zoe_kp_01_01.jpg

Now of course, this probably means the title is at least 2-3 years out, but come on. The 2nd Runner was a near god damn work of art. Helped along by a pretty epic soundtrack and some high pace gameplay.

If Im not careful Ill wind up getting a PS3 by the end of next year. Its been hard to deny myself the pleasure of Konami and Square games.

The first two games in the series still hold metacritic scores of 78 and 82, respectively.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Hell yeah! I saw this a week ago and got giddy :)

I own the soundtrack to the second game and it's wonderful. I just hope they don't bother doing a good translation, half the second games charm was the dodgy engrish :)

• Registered Users Posts: 83,302 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I was never bothered by it actually. It was actually the reviews that pointed this out to me :p

I had the anime on DVD but the entire collection along with all my games became part of a lot of the stuff that was either thrown out or MIA from when I left Ireland.

Ill wait for the PS2 to drop another $20 and grab a few trade-ins :pac:

Advertisement