Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Gym in BJD..

Options
  • 29-10-2009 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭

So, I decided to join a the new Gym under Skellys garage in BJD, I had no idea they where already in BJD and they just moved. I must say its a nice small gym and the 2 girls who work there are really friendly.

It was cheap enough and they do tons of classes.

sure just letting you guys know in case ya's wanna feel the burn :D

Its called Fit Force.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

So, I decided to join a the new Gym under Skellys garage in BJD, I had no idea they where already in BJD and they just moved. I must say its a nice small gym and the 2 girls who work there are really friendly.

It was cheap enough and they do tons of classes.

sure just letting you guys know in case ya's wanna feel the burn :D

Its called Fit Force.

Do they have much free weights? Im moving to Crosserlough next month so I reckon that gym in BJD will be very handy if they have the right equipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

gazzer wrote: »
    Do they have much free weights? Im moving to Crosserlough next month so I reckon that gym in BJD will be very handy if they have the right equipment.

Well, if compared to the like of Total Fitness then no, but there is tons of free weights there. I've not had any issues in waiting for machines or weights. There is less the a 100 members so its a nice small get to know everyone feel to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

didnt know that

Advertisement