Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refuse dump in Limerick Area

Options
  • 29-10-2009 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know of a refuse dump in the near Limerick for general waste?

Cheers,
    Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

O'Malley Park?

I think Ballyneety is actually the closest serious answer though. Is that the Mr Binman one? Someone else might confirm this.

Addition: I have just been told there is one near Nenagh that takes a carload for €10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Hi Jumpy - do you know where excatly?

I am moving at the end of the month and don't want to have to sign up to Mr Binman for a whole 3 months! A tenner for a car load would be perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There are guys in the classified of the local newspapers like the Limerick Post who will collect rubbish for you. They charge more than €10 though, still cheaper than Mr Binman.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Thanks Bazz26 - I would pay a bit more to not have my car stinking!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Have you checked the place near the cement factory to see if they take what you have to dump?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭sonyair

shanagolden is the main limerick dump, you get weighed in and out and pay the difference, all rubbish taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Mr. Binman in Ballyneety will take household rubbish - weighed in and out.

Recyclables can be brought to Mungret.

Advertisement