Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Windows 7 Upgrade Questions?

• 29-10-2009 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

I have Vista Home Premium installed on A Medion Quad Core Q6600 2.4GHz.
    I have a copy of W7 Ultimate from one of the Microsoft launch events.
    I have hesitated to upgrade as I am unsure of a couple of things.
    I use Windows Mail at present and if I upgrade will Windows Mail be retained on the PC after the upgrade?, or will I have to download Windows Live Mail. ??
    If not can I still download Windows Mail and use it with W7. I had a look at Windows Mail Live and found it confusing.
    I am no expert and would be afraid I would not be able to get the settings back for BT.
    I also have a laptop and wondered if this copy of W& can be loaded on both machines or is the licence only for one. ??
    I would love to hear comments from anyone who has done the upgrade (Not the clean install ). Did you have any problems, I have run the upgrade advisor and it gives the green light to go ahead. There must be loads of individuals who got free copies of W7 ultimate at thoses launches.
    Thank You

Advertisement