Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best N95 GPS software

Options
  • 29-10-2009 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have an N95 for some time now and never installed any proper GPS software. Can anyone recommend decent softwrae that would give you turn by turn navigation.

Thanks in advace.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭mihau

garmin mobile xt is the best...pm me if you want it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭BlueMonke

Nice one mihau pm sent dude.

:)

let me know how did you managed

Have it installed an working cheers.

Going on a drive now to check it out.

If I get lost I know its crap...lol

:D you wont get lost. forgot to tell you that you need to have the uk and ireland map.

• Advertisement

No worries have the maps an wont be traveling near the UK ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

Any chance you could send on that to me? Also have N95 but dont know what gps to install

DonFred wrote: »
    Any chance you could send on that to me? Also have N95 but dont know what gps to install

DonFred Mihau wanted €15 from me to do it so unless your willing to pay him youll have to figure it out yourself dude...I know Im certainly not paying him for it.

lol. i was just kiddin'. if i was serious i would't gave you the site.

• Advertisement

mihau wrote: »
    lol. i was just kiddin'. if i was serious i would't gave you the site.

Your whats known as a chancer.

that's my bad if I give free software to all the schmucs. they always turn againts you if you make an inocent joke. JUDAS

mihau wrote: »
    that's my bad if I give free software to all the schmucs. they always turn againts you if you make an inocent joke. JUDAS

What are you on about you plank. Your giving nothing away free but you said that you would though if I paid you for software that you yourself downloaded for free.

I know its a ression but people like you piss me right of you penny pincher.

an if Judas is telling people that your a penny pinching chancer so be it.

You miser..

this is really my last comment on your post. if you can't understand that it was just a joke so be it. enjoy it to the full. :p

Advertisement