Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico charging me extra for download allowance

• 29-10-2009 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭

Hi

I have a 36 MB download allowance with perlico broadband. Last month i noticed that the perlico download checker online was not working so i sent them a email. Got a response from them saying that seeing as the online checker wasn't working, i would not be charged for going over. This month the checker is still not working but now there is a red sentence in my account saying that they know ive gone over my download limit. What the ****-they say that ive gone over my limit but they wont show me how much ive used?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Have you asked Perlico about this yet? It may just be a mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭hello932

To be honest im only going to bring it up if I get charged extra on my next bill-due in 2 weeks time. I have heard some horror stories about people being charged a lot for going over the limit. I would ring now and complain if it were not for their horrendous 'customer service'.

Advertisement