Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs with a poker room

Options
  • 29-10-2009 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We're looking to do a social poker night with work. Problem is we want to do it on Wednesday/Thursday night and don't want to spend too much putting it on. Anybody know any pubs that have a poker night in a back room or anything?

Rumm's on Shelbourne Road used to do this but it looks like it's closed down now! Pub would need to be i town.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

How many people would you be talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

I'd say it' only be about 12 maybe 15 so two tables max.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭nut nut

I'd say it' only be about 12 maybe 15 so two tables max.
    send me a pmand il get ya a place for a thursday nght i run them myself

• Registered Users Posts: 19 the dominator

hi pm me i can give you a private room with 3 tables and a bar if you like but the only thing is its in dublin 15

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭JP Poker

Hi,

We're looking to do a social poker night with work. Problem is we want to do it on Wednesday/Thursday night and don't want to spend too much putting it on. Anybody know any pubs that have a poker night in a back room or anything?

Rumm's on Shelbourne Road used to do this but it looks like it's closed down now! Pub would need to be i town.

Thanks in advance.

I have a game in D4 Hotels, Ballsbridge (formerly Jurys Hotel) on a Thursday night. It that interests you?

Its €30 with 1 rebuy €30

• Advertisement
Advertisement