Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Buble - All Discussion - NO ticket sales/swaps

Options
  • 29-10-2009 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if Michael Buble is going to be coming to Ireland on his tour next year? Just checked his website and there are dates up for the UK and Germany and Italy etc. but none for Ireland - i can't imagine he wouldn't come here - he's pretty popular i would have thought and i want to go see him - sexy thing!;):D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

leahyl wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Michael Buble is going to be coming to Ireland on his tour next year? Just checked his website and there are dates up for the UK and Germany and Italy etc. but none for Ireland - i can't imagine he wouldn't come here - he's pretty popular i would have thought and i want to go see him - sexy thing!;):D

Only N.I. But we checked and it's Gen. Ad so it's all standing, first come-first serve! I don't mind that, but I don't really have to spend the day queuing to get up front :/ we're kinda 50/50 on it right now, only £12! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭ko4jm6y9iwv2lc

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Only N.I. But we checked and it's Gen. Ad so it's all standing, first come-first serve! I don't mind that, but I don't really have to spend the day queuing to get up front :/ we're kinda 50/50 on it right now, only £12!

Im pretty sure thats just a tribute band. Michael Buble for £12? Dream on!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Im pretty sure thats just a tribute band. Michael Buble for £12? Dream on!

On Ticketmaster they listed it as him, only TODAY did they add Tribute, so I was right in saying that at first, but you made me question it - and yup they just added "tribute" - bastards :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 aisr

Yeah, I really want him to tour in Ireland. I've been dying to see him for ages, and he has so many fans here. I'm praying that he will announce one or two dates in Dublin, and a date in the Marquee in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Here's all his upcomin European dates:

5 May 2010 20:00
    Sheffield Arena Sheffield
    8 May 2010 20:00
    SECC Glasgow, Scotland
    9 May 2010 20:00
    MEN Arena Manchester
    11 May 2010 20:00
    Liverpool Arena Liverpool
    12 May 2010 20:00
    Newcastle Arena Newcastle
    14 May 2010 20:00
    LG & NIA Birmingham
    15 May 2010 20:00
    O2 Arena London
    16 May 2010 20:00
    O2 Arena London
    18 May 2010 20:00
    Bercy Paris
    19 May 2010 20:00
    Gelredome Arnhem
    22 May 2010 20:00
    Arena Di Verona Verona
    23 May 2010 20:00
    Mediolanum Forum Milan
    25 May 2010 20:00
    Olympiahalle Munich
    26 May 2010 20:00
    Hallenstadion Zurich
    28 May 2010 20:00
    O2 Berlin
    30 May 2010 20:00
    Sportspalais Antwerp
    31 May 2010 20:00
    Kopi Arena Oberhausen
    1 Jun 2010 20:00
    Colorline Arena Hamburg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭lovelyhome

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

it was reported in the paper (mirror) yesterday that he will be playing the aveia stadium in march premium tickets costing 200 euro but thats not official yet. cant seem to find anything on his website or aveia's website but heres hoping

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Announced that he's playing Landsdown (not buying into this Aviva business yet :D) on Sept 24th, tix on sale next Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

I almost screamed the house down when I heard the news! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭jighooligan

Any word on a price cant the gigs not even listed on ticketmaster?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

They're priced from €65.70!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

I know buble is popular with every girl in the country but is he big enough for Lansdowne. Presuming the stage will be at the small end of the new stadium, with the 3 big stands plus the pitch thats 50,000 minimum, 60000 max id say.

Even if he can sell the tickets, is he not the type of performer more suited to smaller more intimate venues? His music isnt suited for a stadium really? A string of dates in the grand canal theatre would be perfect (capacity-2,100 he could sell out a few weeks in there) or a few nights in the o2-which is big enough anyways at 14000. Even the strongest woman in Ireland wont be able to throw her knickers at him from the back row of the new stands!

In my opinion this is to make as much money from the fans as possible, with show quality and enjoyment coming second I'm afraid. I'm not saying it'd be a bad show, in fact I think he's very good, but the people sitting up the clouds wont enjoy it as much if it were a smaller venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

Don't worry.... He'll fill it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

I think the 2 Donnybrook shows in 2008 were 20,000 each and that worked really well. His acapella without the mic at the end of the Saturday gig was fantastic, amazing summer night

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭clairey__Ox

Was jsut checking out Ticketmaster, presale on wednesday! Its fully seated too.
    It says ticket prices range from €65 to €166...is it more expensive the closer you go to the stage? Like would the €65 tickets be awful? Like waaaay up on a tier somewhere?! xD

Cause im DYING to go, but still trying to watch the funds! Recessionary times for TY students y'know! :P
    Anyone gove a bitta input?

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Simon201

So anyone know what you have to do to get the pre-sale tickets? His fan club? Hold Aviva insurance or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭CurranBun

Im so excited, he was amazing in Donnybrook, im going to see him in London in May - i was heartbrocken when he didnt have a date for Dublin...
    Now i am thrilled, anyone know how we get the presale tickets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 KavEnn

I for one am sooo excited that Miachael Bublé is playing such a big gig-more chance of being able to get a ticket! I tried to get tickets for the Glasgow show, and the ones ones I could find were €250 each! Needless to say I didnt buy.

Cant wait for Sept! Hope I get tickets on Friday morning now-they'll sell out really quick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 KavEnn

Does anyone know how you can buy presale tickets?? I think you need a password for Ticketmaster.
    Apparently they are going on presale on Wednesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Karen01

Hi,

The presale tickets are for 10 year premium ticket holders for rugby and soccer only. Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Friday at 8.00am. See www.ticketmaster.ie for ticket prices.

Cheers, Karen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭ko4jm6y9iwv2lc

Karen01 wrote: »
    The presale tickets are for 10 year premium ticket holders for rugby and soccer only.

Is that for definite? Will members of his fanclub not have access to the presale?

I emailed the Aviva Stadium - so yes I guess it's official. There can't be too many of those premium holders anyway - so guess it's just a matter of being ready on the button at 8am on Friday morn...Good luck

Karen01 wrote: »

The presale tickets are for 10 year premium ticket holders for rugby and soccer only. Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Friday at 8.00am. See www.ticketmaster.ie for ticket prices.

Are you positive? I'm not doubting you or anything! Its just i dont want to miss this concert! (:

You could try emailing the fan club - but I cannot imagine the Aviva Stadium would allow fan clubs the same access as these premium ticket holder tickets. I am happy that these premium ticket holders are the only ones who will have access and I am sure they have paid for the privilege.

There can't be too many of them - so I am not worried - the majority of people are in the same boat so it's all a bit of a lottery. Just be ready at 8am to give it your best shot on Friday.

Thanks! I just say it on Bubles fan Boards too..Im not a fan club member though, its fairly expensive!
    I just have to be ready on Friday is right..8am..dont even miss school anyway!:(:P

Cheers for the heads up!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I came very close to cardiac arrest when I hear this!!! Can't believe it! I have to get tickets! Does anyone know from experience how hard it is to get tickets online? I don't go to many concerts but I absolutely have to go to this one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Phichno

Hi Guys this is posted up on Ticketmaster about the presale tickets:
    Question Michael Buble Pre-sale detailstrnsp.gif Answer In order to purchase tickets for Michael Buble through the pre-sale you must already be a FAI Advantage member.
    If you are a member you will receive details through E mail regarding the pre-sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭John-Holmes

I came very close to cardiac arrest when I hear this!!! Can't believe it! I have to get tickets! Does anyone know from experience how hard it is to get tickets online? I don't go to many concerts but I absolutely have to go to this one!

It can be hit and miss. Depending on the amount of people trying to get the tickets. I would just be ready at 8am on Friday online or go to a Ticket outlet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

I want to go to bubles concert too.
    You are all saying to be ready on the computer on fri morning at 8am! Are tickets going to sell that fast?

Does ticketmaster online accept laser card? I had a look at ticketmaster and couldnt see anything.

It says tickets range from something like 66 to 166. What would the difference be in those tickets. Would you get better viewing the more you pay?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭John-Holmes

ilovesleep wrote: »
    I want to go to bubles concert too.
    You are all saying to be ready on the computer on fri morning at 8am! Are tickets going to sell that fast?

Does ticketmaster online accept laser card? I had a look at ticketmaster and couldnt see anything.

It says tickets range from something like 66 to 166. What would the difference be in those tickets. Would you get better viewing the more you pay?

You will get more bang for your buck - You wont be sitting in the nose bleed seats if you pay over 100 bucks.
    I don't really think they will sell out that fast but just to be on the safe side get them early.
    I'm also pretty sure they accept laser card.

Advertisement