Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Buble - All Discussion - NO ticket sales/swaps

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,620 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I really hope to get tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

Aviva stadium wont suit him, as a previous poster said your going to get a much better show in the likes of the O2. His voice wont suit it either. 65 euro to see a spec on stage, at least if u pay 65 euro to see U2 on stage they might be spec but the stage wont be:D
    Personally there will be loads of hype for this and when the show comes, it'll be an average show at the end of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Dylanmc111 wrote: »
    Aviva stadium wont suit him, as a previous poster said your going to get a much better show in the likes of the O2. His voice wont suit it either. 65 euro to see a spec on stage, at least if u pay 65 euro to see U2 on stage they might be spec but the stage wont be:D
    Personally there will be loads of hype for this and when the show comes, it'll be an average show at the end of the day.

What do you mean his voice won't suit it? Have a look at him in sydney when he did an outdoor gig in front of thousands and he sounds incredible!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,308 ✭✭✭Homer

Is that for definite? Will members of his fanclub not have access to the presale?

Pre sale started at 9.00 am this morning for 10 year soccer and rugby ticket holders.
    Pre sale starts at 8.00am tomorrow morning for fan club members, password is on your user page of the fanclub website for anyone who is a member of the fanclub.
    I'm hoping the tickets I get tomorrow morning as part of the fanclub will be better positioned than the tickets on offer today to people who have little or no interest in seeing michael buble!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

How many tickets can you get as member of the fan club?

• Advertisement

Just the two I'm afraid!

Can anyone please tell me where the best place would be to sit at this concert? Like obv i would love to be up the front of the stage but that's not going to happen - i love Buble but not enough to pay 160 euro!

But like if i got seats way at the back of the pitch would it be too far back? Has anyone gone to a concert in Croke Park to compare?

Would i be better off getting seats in the lower stand - then mayb i'd be higher up than people on the pitch or does it even make a difference?

I just want to make sure i get a good enough view even though i know there will probably be big screens also....so i'll still prob see everything but maybe it would be better if i was in tiered seating - then people wouldn't be blocking my view

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bubbles22

Did you see on ticketmaster they have now changed the prices and the max amount is 86.25?? Is this the way it is going to stay does anyone think??? 166 was way too expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭clairey__Ox

leahyl wrote: »
    Can anyone please tell me where the best place would be to sit at this concert? Like obv i would love to be up the front of the stage but that's not going to happen - i love Buble but not enough to pay 160 euro!

But like if i got seats way at the back of the pitch would it be too far back? Has anyone gone to a concert in Croke Park to compare?

Would i be better off getting seats in the lower stand - then mayb i'd be higher up than people on the pitch or does it even make a difference?

I just want to make sure i get a good enough view even though i know there will probably be big screens also....so i'll still prob see everything but maybe it would be better if i was in tiered seating - then people wouldn't be blocking my view

I was about to ask the EXACT same thing! The option for €166 is gone now though, only goes up to €86 and they are for premium seats which are 2 tiers up!?
    Wondering the same thing about pitch seats..kinda small like..will i see a thing?
    Aaaaaaan also, which part is the north/south/east/west? It gives you options for each but surely the stage is at one of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 JayoMac32

can anyone in the buble fan club give me their code if they're not using it!! thanks :)

• Advertisement

I was about to ask the EXACT same thing! The option for €166 is gone now though, only goes up to €86 and they are for premium seats which are 2 tiers up!?
    Wondering the same thing about pitch seats..kinda small like..will i see a thing?
    Aaaaaaan also, which part is the north/south/east/west? It gives you options for each but surely the stage is at one of them!

Yes I'd say tiered seats would be best alright - at least you won't have people in front of you blocking your view then! Even tho you prob won't be able to see much! Yes the north/ south/ east/ west thing is confusing - maybe the stage is going to be in the round? Think I will go with tiered seats - can't believe the dearer ones are gone already though! Not that I was going to pay that price! Will prob pay the 86 tho!

See you all there!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

Golden Circle tickets are the €166.50 ones - those seats take up the first 5-ish rows of the middle blocks on the pitch.

Anyone who gives out the fan club pre-sale code to non-members gets their account cancelled, I'm afraid :(
    Good luck everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭lovelyhome

This post has been deleted.

Has anyone managed to get fan club tickets yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭ko4jm6y9iwv2lc

Has anyone managed to get fan club tickets yet?

I got some at 8am this morning. Think the fan club allocation might be sold out already.

Just realised they changed the time of pre-sale :mad: :mad:...feck it anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Anyone know where the €76 tickets are for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭lovelyhome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Finius11

lovelyhome wrote: »

Need help people.... I'd really appreciate it if someone could pass on the presale password for the Buble concert!!

Finius11 wrote: »
    Need help people.... I'd really appreciate it if someone could pass on the presale password for the Buble concert!!

That's why we are members of the fan club and pay a premium each year for the privilege. It's strictly against fan club rules to pass on the pre sale password to anybody outside of the fan club?
    The fan club tickets seem to be from row 5/6 back so not bad location wise but not as good as last time at donnybrook where it was the front 5/6 rows.
    The elusive Golden Circle tickets are the front 5 odd rows and these I presume were the 165.00 euro tickets that appeared on ticket-master and then disappeared?
    Managed to get Seat location: section PITCH1, row 1G, seats 11-10 so happy enough I guess.

• Advertisement

Homer wrote: »
    That's why we are members of the fan club and pay a premium each year for the privilege. It's strictly against fan club rules to pass on the pre sale password to anybody outside of the fan club?
    The fan club tickets seem to be from row 5/6 back so not bad location wise but not as good as last time at donnybrook where it was the front 5/6 rows.
    The elusive Golden Circle tickets are the front 5 odd rows and these I presume were the 165.00 euro tickets that appeared on ticket-master and then disappeared?
    Managed to get Seat location: section PITCH1, row 1G, seats 11-10 so happy enough I guess.

So that's a no then :'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭ko4jm6y9iwv2lc

That's why we are members of the fan club and pay a premium each year for the privilege. It's strictly against fan club rules to pass on the pre sale password to anybody outside of the fan club

I thought we would at least get a unique password. In fairness if you took enough guesses you could have easily figured the presale code out yourself.

I thought we would at least get a unique password. In fairness if you took enough guesses you could have easily figured the presale code out yourself.

I've tried a couple...... any hints??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

try "diner party paint drying" :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭John-Holmes

Sounds a bit like fight club there lol.

RayCon wrote: »
    try "diner party paint drying" :p

What you talking about Willis?? Something a bit less cryptic

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

is there noway anybody is willing to pass on this password in a private message even? i can see why you dont want to, i had the code for westlifes concert so i know what ya mean about paying for the service and why should anyone else have it.... im just fairly desperate at the minute as i wont be able to get to a computer until about half nine tmoro and am so afraid they'll be gone! (or at least the decent ones! i know i sound shamelessly desperate here but its the truth !!!!!!!!!

is there noway anybody is willing to pass on this password in a private message even? i can see why you dont want to, i had the code for westlifes concert so i know what ya mean about paying for the service and why should anyone else have it.... im just fairly desperate at the minute as i wont be able to get to a computer until about half nine tmoro and am so afraid they'll be gone! (or at least the decent ones! i know i sound shamelessly desperate here but its the truth !!!!!!!!!

Isn't there anybody who could buy them for you? I'm lucky as i'll be at work for 8 tomorrow so can get them then:D

I'd say you'll get tickets don't worry - he's popular but don't know will he sell out immediately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

im just fairly desperate at the minute as i wont be able to get to a computer until about half nine tmoro and am so afraid they'll be gone! (or at least the decent ones! i know i sound shamelessly desperate here but its the truth !!!!!!!!!

Im in the same situation. Im terrified of not getting a ticket tomorrow. I start work very early and work all day so it might be nighttime by the time I get a chance to get to a computer. I'm going to chance phoning in the morning.

• Advertisement

ilovesleep wrote: »
    Im in the same situation. Im terrified of not getting a ticket tomorrow. I start work very early and work all day so it might be nighttime by the time I get a chance to get to a computer. I'm going to chance phoning in the morning.

I'm with the guys above, wont be able to hit a computer till lunchtime tomorrow... surely there is someone who'd be willing to private mail us the codes........ pretty pretty please!!

Advertisement