Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Buble - All Discussion - NO ticket sales/swaps

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

ilovesleep wrote: »
    Im in the same situation. Im terrified of not getting a ticket tomorrow. I start work very early and work all day so it might be nighttime by the time I get a chance to get to a computer. I'm going to chance phoning in the morning.

Surely there's someone who could ring for you or has access to a computer to get them for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

leahyl wrote: »
    Surely there's someone who could ring for you or has access to a computer to get them for you?

No as anyone i would trust with my credit card details will be in work also, the only person would be my mother and the tickets are supposed to be a surprise for her for mothers day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭John-Holmes

I like Buble but I will eat my hat if he sells out 55,000 tickets in one day.

No as anyone i would trust with my credit card details will be in work also, the only person would be my mother and the tickets are supposed to be a surprise for her for mothers day!

but can someone not use their own credit card and then you can pay them cash back?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 brennan78

Will anyone please share the presale password please.....

We were at him when he was here in 2008 and we got engaged at the show so really really want to go again..

Please has anyone got it..?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

I like Buble but I will eat my hat if he sells out 55,000 tickets in one day.

You're so funny! You're right though. I dont think he's going to sell out in one day. But to be safe its probably best to try for a ticket early. I cant though.

Looking at ticketmaster I would love to get gold circle seating but those tickets are probably all gone now. Dont want to get pitch seating in case im at the back. Where in your opinion would be a good place/area to pick for seating. And which is north, south, east and west?

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

does anyone know what exactly makes "premium" premium?? i would have thought lower would have been better than premium .... any thoughts??

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

If anyone is found to have shared the presale code, all tickets are cancelled. And it's useless now anyway, fan club allocation sold out in less than 10 minutes. I got Block 1, Row L, right in the middle - delighted! :D

Good luck tomorrow to anyone buying - and I'm fairly sure that if it sells out quick enough, there'll be another date added!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 brennan78

If anyone is found to have shared the presale code, all tickets are cancelled. And it's useless now anyway, fan club allocation sold out in less than 10 minutes. I got Block 1, Row L, right in the middle - delighted! :D

Good luck tomorrow to anyone buying - and I'm fairly sure that if it sells out quick enough, there'll be another date added!

I am so jealous u got tkts and i have to wait till tomorrow, hopefully i will get some or i will be so depressed..
    You got fab seats..
    and it sold out in 10 mins thats impressive..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 rache12

Ticketmaster.co.uk has 2 dates for Buble in Dublin now - 24th Sept and 26th Sept. I copied and pasted it, hope it works:

Ireland (2)

There are no matching events in Ireland.

Event Location Date sort.gifMichael Bublé
    Aviva StadiumDublin, IE
    Fri 24/09/10
    18:00
    Find Tickets.
    Michael Bublé
    Aviva StadiumDublin, IE
    Sun 26/09/10
    18:00

Interestingly, I looked on ticketmaster.ie and Sundays date did not come up... perhaps its about to be announced? I hope they go on sale tomorrow as well, better chance of us all getting a ticket!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 rache12

Ah actually, when I try to click into the Sunday 26/09/10 concert, it says "Sorry, this event no longer exists on our database." Maybe it was just a mistake on ticketmasters part :(

• Registered Users Posts: 27 markie24dublin

The Pre-Sale code is no use.. i got it myself.. But for some reason there was very limited tickets available and all presale tickets were sold out at 08:10 .. So i have to wait and try tomorrow at 08:00 without the codes...
    There is rumour however that there will be a second show on Saturday 25th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭lovelyhome

This post has been deleted.

lovelyhome wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Wow class! Is it the sat or sun that they are talkin about a second date? They must have a pretty good idea that he's going to sell out fast. I'd nearly hold off getting tickets if I knew that he was going to be playin another gig sat. Then wouldn't have to take day off work.

Yes also noticed that it is the only date he's doing in September! This must be one of the biggest crowds he's played to is it? Perhaps they'll record it as a DVD! Buble live in dublin!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

I am actually giving up with the password but does anyone have it and could send it on to me please?:(

Janine87 wrote: »
    I am actually giving up with the password but does anyone have it and could send it on to me please?:(

Didnt someone just say that the fan club allocation of tickets was sold out?I'm sure you'll get tickets tomorrow!

Also what does 'premium' mean with regard to the seats? Would these seats be in the stands or what? I want to know what I'm getting tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

leahyl wrote: »
    Didnt someone just say that the fan club allocation of tickets was sold out?I'm sure you'll get tickets tomorrow!

Oh really? Sorry must have missed that! :( Right, so let me get this right... Golden Circle tickets are the most expensive ones right?
    how much are Pitch Seating ones then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

What are the ticket prices

Janine87 wrote: »
    Oh really? Sorry must have missed that! :( Right, so let me get this right... Golden Circle tickets are the most expensive ones right?
    how much are Pitch Seating ones then?

Well the next highest price is 86.50 so I guess the pitch ones are that price too - they'd be quite far back tho I'd say. I'd say I'd prob go for tiered seating - that way you don't have people blocking your view - what little view you have of michael! I'm act kind of nervous about getting the tickets - that I pick the wrong ones and I'm way up in the clouds lol! I love to be smack bang in the centre of the stands in front of stage - that'd be nice....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

I was sick all night. So cant make it into work. Is anybody else finding tickmaster slow to load. ****ting myself here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bubbles22

Got my gold circle tickets!!!! So so so excited

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Sofa King Great

Yeah it seems to be just hanging on me here too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

On at 8 o clock - got to the shipping page - 3 premium level seats in section 304 - fantastic!

Then all I could get was unable to process request :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭legal eagle 1

Oh my god does anyone elses pages keep coming up with sorry your tickets held in other queues :(

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

jamieh wrote: »
    On at 8 o clock - got to the shipping page - 3 premium level seats in section 304 - fantastic!

Then all I could get was unable to process request :mad::mad::mad:

Me too :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭legal eagle 1

Okay on since before 8 and i'm still in a queue wtf!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bubbles22

Friday night sold out. Sat night on sale now

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

First date sold out!

Second date added...the 25th!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Wow they went fast. I was in the queue for ages then comes up with time out error WTF !!!!. Just hope I can get tickets for Saturday

Advertisement