Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Buble - All Discussion - NO ticket sales/swaps

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

People phone - 0818719300 - ticketmaster number

Had a feeling internet would be slow so took the number down yesterday.

Was so fed up waiting for internet I rang. Took about 5 to 10 minutes on the phone. On my god friday nights show sold out very fast. Got tickets for the saturday. Gold circle seating tickets - very expensive! I can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

kmart6 wrote: »
    First date sold out!

Second date added...the 25th!

are they actually sold out for the 24th? Cos it doesnt say it on ticketmaster. I went for ones on the pitch for the 24th and it said (when i finally got through!) that they weren't available but then it suggested looking at the other date - i was like what other date!! So woohoo got them for the 25th - i'm row 2G seats 26-27 - haven't a clue if that's good or not but it's on the pitch - just hope to christ it isn't raining now!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

leahyl wrote: »
    just hope to christ it isn't raining now!:D
    its going to be raining!

Hope doing it over the phone was safe and that I get my tickets now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Got seats but the good ones were gone so fast for Saturday as well.
    Section BLK123
    Row H
    Seats 20 - 17
    Description
    WEST STAND - LOWER
    ORANGE ROUTE
    FROM LANSDOWNE LANE
    VIA SHELBOURNE ROAD
    PRICE LEVEL 3

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Go tickets for Saturday night which I'm pretty happy with! Lower West Stand Block 126 Row C.....so close enough!

Had a feelin Friday would go quickly and then a Saturday one would pop up!!

• Advertisement

leahyl wrote: »
    are they actually sold out for the 24th? Cos it doesnt say it on ticketmaster. I went for ones on the pitch for the 24th and it said (when i finally got through!) that they weren't available but then it suggested looking at the other date - i was like what other date!! So woohoo got them for the 25th - i'm row 2G seats 26-27 - haven't a clue if that's good or not but it's on the pitch - just hope to christ it isn't raining now!:D
    Well from what I heard yes!

do you think what i got is good??!! I haven't a clue!

It's NOT going to be raining - i have it on good authority!:D

ah they actually not sold out for the 24th - it's just all the best seats are gone - i stuck it into ticketmaster there and seats for the upper stands came up all right - but they up in the clouds! I hope he sells out both now and that the second night doesnt end up not being sold out cos the atmosphere wouldnt be as good then

Seems to be a lot of tickets still left for Saturday!

kmart6 wrote: »
    Seems to be a lot of tickets still left for Saturday!

Oh i really hope he sells it out!

• Advertisement

Ah he def will! This is a cancert that will have huge demand getting closer to it then people start to panic and touts make their money!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

My sister got 7 tickets for the family for Friday night (Using my card details). - But she didnt tell me so i went online and ordered 7 as well.

With the ticket limit of 8 will they cancel one of the orders or both???

Worried now:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Got 4 for the Friday night at 8am on the button, thank god for my 2 office pc's on 1GB network connections to the Internet :D Got PITCH3, row 3B, seats 46-43:) See you all there!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Growler!!! wrote: »
    My sister got 7 tickets for the family for Friday night (Using my card details). - But she didnt tell me so i went online and ordered 7 as well.

"Ticket are limited to 8 Per Person, per transaction, per household, per credit card. Bookings over the limit will be cancelled"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 markysull

Hey i was sickened to see that the time of the sale was changed to 8am from 9am!!!! i managed to get 6 tickets for the saturday show on the pitch, the €76.50 tickets!!! is there anybody who'd be interested in a swap for the friday night show! my brother is getting married on the saturday so my attendance and his involves us getting a swap! i suppose a 2 for 2 or 6 for 6 or 4 for 4 would be excellent!!! that way we can all go HOME and see their CRAZY LOVE.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Growler!!! wrote: »

I'd almost recommend calling them and cancelling the "worse" of the two sets of tickets, just tell them the error. Better safe than sorry, and if you just wait around they might cancel both.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Can you cancel tickets once youve bought them?

i'll tkae 6 off ya and i'll sell mine on ebay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭fade out

markysull wrote: »
    Hey i was sickened to see that the time of the sale was changed to 8am from 9am!!!! i managed to get 6 tickets for the saturday show on the pitch, the €76.50 tickets!!! is there anybody who'd be interested in a swap for the friday night show! my brother is getting married on the saturday so my attendance and his involves us getting a swap! i suppose a 2 for 2 or 6 for 6 or 4 for 4 would be excellent!!! that way we can all go HOME and see their CRAZY LOVE.

what seats on the pitch do you have?? I have pitch tickets for friday I wouldn't mind swapping for sat!

i have 6 in row 4f 117-122 PITCH4

how many have you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

You can't cancel tickets once you've ordered them from TM. AFAIR, this gig was advertised from the get go as going on sale at 8am though TM usually put tickets onsale at 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,623 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

when are second date tickets on sale? all gone this morning :(

I bought mine at 8.30am, and the site was busy up til that, so they did go on sale at 8am.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,308 ✭✭✭Homer

I like Buble but I will eat my hat if he sells out 55,000 tickets in one day.

Would you like salt and pepper with that??

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    when are second date tickets on sale? all gone this morning :(

On sale at the moment, Sat 25th, just bought 2 tickets for that date also, now to decide which night to go, and flog the others. :D

Are most sales not starting at 8 these days in teh last while!?

it was advertised as 9am!!! 10 people in my family can't be wrong!!!

they were advertised from the get go as going on sale at 8AM

I was online last night, and it said 8am, thats why i logged on at 8am this morning. :confused:

• Advertisement

i think you're getting confused with the presale tickets as some of them went on sale on Wednesday/Thursday at 9AM

Advertisement