Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Buble - All Discussion - NO ticket sales/swaps

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 markysull

possibly! i didn't check TM yesterday so i probably just saw 9am earlier in the week!!! balls! so now i have to decide between a buble concert and my brothers wedding unless i get my tickets swapped!!! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

markysull wrote: »
    possibly! i didn't check TM yesterday so i probably just saw 9am earlier in the week!!! balls! so now i have to decide between a buble concert and my brothers wedding unless i get my tickets swapped!!! haha

i'm sure you'll get them swapped!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 markysull

ya plenty of time!!!

I wonder how well the sat ones are selling - just stuck in best available seats there in ticketmaster and got UPPER STANDS! They must be selling fast or is this really reliable?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

leahyl wrote: »
    I wonder how well the sat ones are selling - just stuck in best available seats there in ticketmaster and got UPPER STANDS! They must be selling fast or is this really reliable?
    Gave me Lower Canal there!

• Advertisement

markysull wrote: »
    it was advertised as 9am!!! 10 people in my family can't be wrong!!!
    Relax, and take a breath! Has always been advertised at 8a.m.!

Cherrycola wrote: »
    I was online last night, and it said 8am, thats why i logged on at 8am this morning. :confused:

Cause you read the ad correctly!

kmart6 wrote: »
    Gave me Lower Canal there!
    I meant South! Don't know why I keep thinking of Croke Park!

kmart6 wrote: »
    I meant South! Don't know why I keep thinking of Croke Park!

You mean you got them in the lower stands is it? Must not be so reliable so the old ticketmaster!!

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

Homer wrote: »
    Would you like salt and pepper with that??

He actually sold over 72,000 tickets (incl. pitch) and the best available for Saturday right now is upper tier... So I think the eating of two hats is in order :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Wahoo I got 2 tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭John-Holmes

He actually sold over 72,000 tickets (incl. pitch) and the best available for Saturday right now is upper tier... So I think the eating of two hats is in order :D

I'm half way through mycowboy hat after my foolish comment yesterday lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Seetwo

RayCon wrote: »
    try "diner party paint drying" :p

Just out of curiousity (now that all tickets are sold), what was the password? Tried loads yesterday and none would work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Just wondering, are tickets not covered by distance selling regulations if you buy them online?!
    Shouldnt there be a cooling off period or something, during which time you can cancel your order and get a refund?!
    Just curious, as i know Ticketmaster say they have a no refund/no exchange policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Cherrycola wrote: »
    Just wondering, are tickets not covered by distance selling regulations if you buy them online?!
    Shouldnt there be a cooling off period or something, during which time you can cancel your order and get a refund?!
    Just curious, as i know Ticketmaster say they have a no refund/no exchange policy.

No, tickets are classed as an exception to the rule;

In addition, the majority of the Regulations do not apply to:
    • Contracts for the provision of accommodation, transport, catering or leisure services where the supplier has undertaken to supply these services by a specific time or date (for example, plane, train or concert tickets or hotel bookings).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 emma0808

got 4 tickets Block 2 Pitch..anyone know if they're any good??

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭clairey__Ox

Yeahh, what was the password anyway? We cant use it, just curious (:

I got 3 for Friday:

East Side Lower
    BLK 104
    Row D

Anyone know if they're good? xP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Hmmm, was half asleep booking them this morning. Was on at 8am on the dot and picked the 86.50 and the best seat option. They put me in Block 511, Row A. Seems awfully far back now that I look at the seating plan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Internet was misbehaving badly in the morning so ended up ordering my ticket over the phone. Rang customer service later in the day just to confirm that I have a ticket and I do! For the saturday show. So happy out here. Got a golden circle ticket. I'm hoping I'll have a good seat. Must phone ticketmaster again to see what seat I was allocated.

This might be a stupid question but what exactly is a golden circle ticket. Would it mean that I would be relatively close to the stage.

I'm so glad that i came into gigs and events here on boards when I heard that Michael Buble is playing Dublin. After reading this thread I got worried that tickets may sell fast so very happy that I tried early, otherwise I would have been very relaxed in getting a ticket. Thank you all so very much. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭legal eagle 1

ilovesleep wrote: »
    Internet was misbehaving badly in the morning so ended up ordering my ticket over the phone. Rang customer service later in the day just to confirm that I have a ticket and I do! For the saturday show. So happy out here. Got a golden circle ticket. I'm hoping I'll have a good seat. Must phone ticketmaster again to see what seat I was allocated.

This might be a stupid question but what exactly is a golden circle ticket. Would it mean that I would be relatively close to the stage.

I'm so glad that i came into gigs and events here on boards when I heard that Michael Buble is playing Dublin. After reading this thread I got worried that tickets may sell fast so very happy that I tried early, otherwise I would have been very relaxed in getting a ticket. Thank you all so very much. :)
    If you look at the ticketmaster website it appears the gold circle tickets are the first few seats right in front of the stage in the centre, by the looks of it you could almost touch him :) haha do you mind me asking how much those tickets were??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

ilovesleep wrote: »

golden circle are centre stage front pitch tickets. they are the best so you are very lucky

If you look at the ticketmaster website it appears the gold circle tickets are the first few seats right in front of the stage in the centre, by the looks of it you could almost touch him :) haha do you mind me asking how much those tickets were??

Oh my goodness! Almost had a heart attack when I read your reply. I'm delighted. The ticket was about 166 and paid in total about 172. Ticketmaster is very slow this evening. Wanted to have a look at the seating plan all evening but can't. By the sounds of it I probably don't need to have a look at the seating plan.

Only 7 months to wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 NIAMH AGAR

You need to forget about booking on-line and get down to your nearest ticket seller - we got 4 tickets today no hastle in Cavan Multisound and no queueing at all!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sonnyx

I got a great package with D4 Hotels earlier, saw an advert in the paper 2day, Tickets are in premier seating, dinner breakfast and everythin.... very reasonable...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭seanin4711

sonnyx wrote: »
    I got a great package with D4 Hotels earlier, saw an advert in the paper 2day, Tickets are in premier seating, dinner breakfast and everythin.... very reasonable...

tried to book this and seems like they are extra!
    other option is "room only" and "no dinner"
    confused!
    john

For anybody that has ordered their tickets to be delivered by post; would you please let me know when you get your tickets in the post please.

There are a few families living on the road with the same surnames, and no names/numbers on houses so new postmen get confused. I hope to god my ticket doesnt get delivered to the wrong house.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

The next person that mentions swapping tickets or that they have tickets to sell is getting a ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tonyhaha

your tickets normally arrive about a week to 10 days before gig.im waiting for tickets for his london concert in may so i dont expect them for a while yet.was lucky enough to get tickets for dublin gig also.try green isle hotel for accomodation.got 2 nights including b+b and evening dinner for 2 people for 99 euro a night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭lovelyhome

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 helen c

Hi there,

Surely he'll add yet another day to his current tour in Sept. Hopefully if he does we might be in luck in getting tickets before the ticket touts do. There are soooo many tickets on sale outside ticketmaster.ie for double the price. It totally bugs me....:mad: All is say is don't be lured to buy these tickets - if we hold off touts will be eventually forced to sell the tickets for market value.

Advertisement