Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Buble - All Discussion - NO ticket sales/swaps

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

lovelyhome wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Do you mean "Pitch1" and "Row 1E", as the pitch is divided out as "Pitch1, Pitch2, Pitch3, Pitch4 and Pitch5"

If you are "Pitch 1, Row1E" then you're in the 5th row from the stage.

If your seats are 1-27 you're on the block on the far right of the stage, 28-54, second block from the right, 55-81 is the block in centre of the pitch, 82-108 second from left and finally 109-135 is the block at the far left.

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

helen c wrote: »
    Hi there,

Surely he'll add yet another day to his current tour in Sept. Hopefully if he does we might be in luck in getting tickets before the ticket touts do. There are soooo many tickets on sale outside ticketmaster.ie for double the price. It totally bugs me....:mad: All is say is don't be lured to buy these tickets - if we hold off touts will be eventually forced to sell the tickets for market value.
    If it bugs you so much then get uo at 8a.m. and buy the tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭seanin4711

lordgoat wrote: »
    The next person that mentions swapping tickets or that they have tickets to sell is getting a ban.

Is there any mechanism to put "genuine" people who have tickets for sale in touch with people who lost out on friday morning ,like myself.

Regards
    john

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

seanin4711 wrote: »
    Is there any mechanism to put "genuine" people who have tickets for sale in touch with people who lost out on friday morning ,like myself.

Regards
    john

adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭seanin4711

mods do hand out bans lightly enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Regards
    john

Tickets sales have been banned from adverts.ie. Go toutless.com to find what you're looking for. It's mentioned all over this forum.

Or set up an eBay account and sell them there!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

My boyf got me tickets as a surprise \o/ :D Yay!

The only way you'll ever stop or somewhat reduce touting is a Glastonbury type ID on the ticket system.

The only way you'll ever stop or somewhat reduce touting is a Glastonbury type ID on the ticket system.
    Which would be too expensive, difficult and time consuming for these kind of concerts!

• Advertisement

kmart6 wrote: »
    Which would be too expensive, difficult and time consuming for these kind of concerts!

Yep, totally agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭lovelyhome

They're not ticketless. They're just regular tickets that have the word presale on the side of them, no ID is required for them.

They should be though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

There sure are some amateur ticket buyers amongst Michael Buble fans.

mods do hand out bans lightly enough
    Not really! Theres a set of rules, thats how things run smoothly! Maybe you should brush up on them if you think the mods are being harsh!!

If you're tickets are as you previously said in Pitch 1 and Row 1E, then I seriously wouldn't bother, you'd be talking an extra 200 or 300 per ticket (via touts) for at best four rows (about 8 foot) closer. Really really would be a waste of your money. The gold circle is from row 1 to row 3, and you're in row 5, and if you've a pair of tickets, you're talking 400plus for a few extra feet. Not worth it. The tickets you have are great.

Yeah you'll still be very close, I mean you might be slightly at the side, but you'll still be closer than 90% of the rest of the stadium. And also, as I said the prices that tickets are now selling at second hand are ludicrous and I wouldn't even venture there.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Simon201

There only seems to be the odd single seat ticket available now for both these nights - guess that means that these concerts are pretty much sold out?
    Or does that 'tickets may become available nearer the date' thing actually ever mean anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Hi,
    I bought a golden circle ticket over the phone on friday morning. Bought it in such a hurry and with pure excitement that I didnt even write down where I'll be sitting.

Just rang ticketmaster and I was allocated a seat in pitch 1, row 1D.
    So by the looks of it you got as close as enough to the stage as you can possibly get to for your 86 euro.

Im slightly disappointed that I got 4 rows back. I was really hoping to get right up there to the front, but I suppose I cant complain I'm close enough to the stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Was online at 8am on the thurs and got 2 tix on Pitch 1 Row 1a :)

Shocked to see how much they are going for....If they weren't for the missus and she wasn't such a big fan :rolleyes:

P.S...I dispise touts

The gold circle is from row 1 to row 3

Are you sure the golden circle is from row 1 to row 3.

I bought a golden circle ticket - pitch 1, row 1d. Which means i'd be 4 rows from the stage.

Im really looking forward to seeing Michael Buble too. I missed him the last time he came to Ireland.

He is a great singer and has an amazing voice. Hes hot too!

I'll be going to the saturday show. I would love to go up to Dublin on the friday night, and stay in a really fancy hotel room. On the saturday afternoon go for some spa treatments. Then go to buble in the evening. Bliss!

I hope to join up to his fan club at some stage this weekend. Will pm you if I find any useful stalkerish info.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭fade out

does anybody know when ticketmaster will send out the tickets if you ordered online?

Advertisement