Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Buble - All Discussion - NO ticket sales/swaps

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

My ticket came. I had nightmares that it would get lost in the post. Thank god it didnt. Im really looking forward to this gig. Its not long now. Another two and half months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sycamore69

anybody know what time he'l be starting?? i know the gates are open at 6 but would like to know what time he'd be on

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

sycamore69 wrote: »
    anybody know what time he'l be starting?? i know the gates are open at 6 but would like to know what time he'd be on

Probably 8 or 8.30. I imagine;
    Gates 6
    Support (probably Naturally 7) at 7
    Support finish at 7.30-7.45
    Bublé on at 8.00-8.30

Not long left to wait now. 2 Weeks to go. I hope it will be dry that weekend and doesn't rain.

One more week! I am very excited. Any one else looking forward to it as much as I am?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I still haven't received my tickets (x2 seats in section PITCH3) for the Friday night concert. I bought them online the day they came on sale. I logged into my Ticketmaster account and it says "Your tickets are in the process of being printed". It's less than a week away..... and some people in this thread got their tickets months ago.
    Anyone else not received their tickets for that section??

EDIT: I contacted Ticketmaster and they said that my tickets were posted out in April (must be lost in the post). They said that replacement tickets would be available at the box office. I need to bring ID, my credit card and Order number. It's my sister going to the concert not me, I can give her the online receipt with the order number, so I hope they will accept that at the box office.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I still haven't received my tickets (x2 seats in section PITCH3) for the Friday night concert. I bought them online the day they came on sale. I logged into my Ticketmaster account and it says "Your tickets are in the process of being printed". It's less than a week away..... and some people in this thread got their tickets months ago.
    Anyone else not received their tickets for that section??

relax, the missus didn't get her tickets yet and she's also going on the Friday night, don't worry, ye'll all get to see the glorified cabaret singer ;)

EDIT: I contacted Ticketmaster and they said that my tickets were posted out in April (must be lost in the post). They said that replacement tickets would be available at the box office. I need to bring ID, my credit card and Order number. It's my sister going to the concert not me, I can give her the online receipt with the order number, so I hope they will accept that at the box office.

Shouldn't be too much of a problem. I had a similar experience going to the Academy for a Michael McIntyre gig. Bought tickets off ebay along with 2 other buyers from a single seller (cheap thankfully) but they didn't arrive from the seller in time. He contacted ticketmaster and said that he didn't have the tickets yet, and ticketmaster were able to allow one of the buyers to collect the tickets at the box office with all the information (receipt number, credit card number and ID) and she in turn gave me and the other buyer the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

ilovesleep wrote: »
    One more week! I am very excited. Any one else looking forward to it as much as I am?

I can't even tell you how excited I am. It's going to be one hell of a party! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

We bought our tickets on the release date and got them two weeks later

Cant wait till next week:)

• Advertisement

Dastardly - how awful with your tickets. I hope you get sorted with tickets soon and I hope you won't have a problem on the day. I had visions of my ticket going astray or getting it late; I'd say I rang ticketmaster on a fornightly basis from April onwards until I got my ticket in June. I wasn't happy until I got it. Knowing me I will probably forget to pack it next week and I'll arrive in Dublin with no ticket.

Can I ask what are you all wearing to the concert. I havent a clue what to put on.

I checked ticketmaster earlier and the saturday doesnt seem to be sold out and there is plently of tickets left. Didnt check the friday nights concert. I hope the stadium wont be half empty.

Wouldn't it be cool if they would make a dvd of the concert - Michael Buble Crazy Love Live In Dublin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

ID love to go are the both nights only half full?Alot of tickets on donedeal and buy and sell/ebay more than electric picinic and oxygen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

bigpink wrote: »
    ID love to go are the both nights only half full?Alot of tickets on donedeal and buy and sell/ebay more than electric picinic and oxygen

The Friday shud be full crowd since the tickets were sold out almost immediately after going on sale.

bigpink wrote: »

Check ticketmaster for the saturday gig. I wouldn't bother buying them of any other website in case they are fake.

There are three ticket prices. The option I went for in Febraury came up to about 165 euro but it was a golden circle ticket which is for a seat for up front close to the stage. Those tickets are gone but I suppose you could still still try but dont get your hopes up. The other two options for ticket prices are both under 100. There seems to be loads left.

I was watching the weather last night after the news and the first half of the week until wednesday is promised wet and unsettled. No mention of later in the week. We might get lucky for the second half of the week and it might be dry. It cant rain all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

ilovesleep wrote: »

I'm going to this concert and soooooo looking forward to it! Apparently everyone always gets really dressed up goign to his gigs but the fact that its in Aviva and outdoors and probably raining was going to maybe get out the wellies? What's everyone else wearing to it... dress up or wrap up?? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

anyone know who's down as the support act (for Friday night)?

anyone know who's down as the support act (for Friday night)?

its an Acapella group called Naturally 7. Apparently they are "mind-blowing" here is their website.

http://www.naturallyseven.com/

pampers1 wrote: »
    its an Acapella group called Naturally 7. Apparently they are "mind-blowing" here is their website.

http://www.naturallyseven.com/

They are great, supported Bublé on their last tour. They are something unlike any group you'll have ever seen, very entertaining. They're an acapalla group and all "do" an instrument from drums to guitars to trumpets. You'll thoroughly enjoy them.

I'm going to this concert and soooooo looking forward to it! Apparently everyone always gets really dressed up goign to his gigs but the fact that its in Aviva and outdoors and probably raining was going to maybe get out the wellies? What's everyone else wearing to it... dress up or wrap up?? :(

I have no idea what im going to wear. Well I dont have any fancy gunas or fancy skirts so jeans and a fancy top is probably the safest thing. Its so hard to plan really because the weather is unpredictable.
    I have a feeling this week is going to drag and go so slowly.

Have just been watching the weather. Its promised dry for friday, saturday and sunday - YIPPEE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭UPCurley

That's fantastic.

What is everyone wearing?

Are you having dinner? What time?

What time are you going to show?

Where to afterwards for drink?

Where are you all staying?

Any idea where Michael staying???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

UPCurley wrote: »
    That's fantastic.

What is everyone wearing? Clothes

Are you having dinner? Yes What time? Dinner time

What time are you going to show? 7pm

Where to afterwards for drink? Pub

Where are you all staying? At Home

Any idea where Michael staying??? Hotel

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Stato

Maybe i am in the wrong thread guys, but are there any suitable locations to park within reasonable (20 minutes) walking distance to Aviva, if travelling by car from the Belfast direction?

Stato wrote: »
    Maybe i am in the wrong thread guys, but are there any suitable locations to park within reasonable (20 minutes) walking distance to Aviva, if travelling by car from the Belfast direction?

this was in the e-mail received from Ticketmaster. Although there may be parking in residential areas around Ringsend, Irishtown, Sandymount.

Plan your approach to the Aviva Stadium based on the following:
    As traffic and parking delays are inevitable you are strongly advised to use public transport.
    Please plan your journey in advance allowing at least an extra 90 minutes travel time to and from the venue.
    Check AA Roadwatch website for reports on traffic delays, road works etc. on your route.
    Remember to consider Dublin City rush hour traffic delays particularly on Friday night.
    As there are no parking facilities available locally please use City Centre car parks.
    The Aviva Stadium is well serviced by public transport - Dublin Bus, DART and Luas. Visit www.dublinbus.ie, www.irishrail.ie, and www.luas.ie for more information
    Download your free Aviva Stadium transport guide at www.avivastadium.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Oh lads i am SOOOOO excited!! Weather is meant to be dry and bright so should be fine! Since you mentioned people getting dressed up i'm thinking i should wear skinny jeans and heels - what you think??! It's not like we're gonna be standing anyway (well not for the whole concert anyway!!). I'm on the pitch - eeeekkkk!! Can't wait to see him!!

Oh just in relation to transport to the stadium - myself and my mum are staying with my aunt so do you think it would be ok for her to drop us to the stadium or would it be mad with traffic? Would we be better off getting the DART? For anyone from Dublin she lives in Castleknock (i haven't a clue where anywhere is in relation to anywhere else!) so could someone advise?

I would take the Dart, if I was you. It sounds like a nightmare for driving. That's why I'm not sure even if we will have a chance to have dinner before the concert. I tried to get some feedback here but just got some smarmy answers. I don't want to miss getting in in time to hear Michael, but at the same time want to get a bite to eat and kick off the night early. Any advice would be appreciated. Will be travelling to Dublin and hope to be there by 4, check into hotel, shower and out for the night.

So excited!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Fuctifino

Where would i get accommodation at this short notice?

UPCurley wrote: »
    I would take the Dart, if I was you. It sounds like a nightmare for driving. That's why I'm not sure even if we will have a chance to have dinner before the concert. I tried to get some feedback here but just got some smarmy answers. I don't want to miss getting in in time to hear Michael, but at the same time want to get a bite to eat and kick off the night early. Any advice would be appreciated. Will be travelling to Dublin and hope to be there by 4, check into hotel, shower and out for the night.

So excited!

The Dart getting there is usually fine, but getting home is an absolute nightmare as the station and adjoining road swells up way beyond anything comfortable. I work in the Aviva (night off for Bublé!) and the DART station is just an avoid zone on gig nights and with an extra 10,000+ attendees (with pitch seating) it will be without doubt a nightmare.

If you want to get somewhere to eat, you'll have to eat outside of the vicinity of the Aviva as I've heard all restaurants nearby are booked solid since weeks ago (one or two have been booked out for months)

My advice, food in town or somewhere close to the DART line maybe around 5 and get to the gig aiming for 6.45, and on the way home, walk out of the stadium towards Baggot Street and get a taxi.

For those who didnt get their tickets from ticketmaster, the times for the show are;

Gates: 5pm
    Naturally 7: 7pm
    Bublé: 8pm

Fuctifino wrote: »
    Where would i get accommodation at this short notice?

I would look at hotels in town as all the D4 hotels and hotels in Donnybrook and Ballsbridge (the closest areas) are booked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

wellies , are you for real? sweet jasus:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Thanks. That's great advice!

Advertisement