Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which 360 Bundle?

• 29-10-2009 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hey guys

I'm going to be buying a new xbox 360 elite here in France and cant decide what bundle to buy I really want an xbox to get playing GoW2 online with some mates the games aren't that important to me but still want to make the right decision

1) XBOX Elite 120gb Lego Batman and Pure €249
    2) XBOX Elite 120gb Halo 3 and Halo ODST €279
    3) XBOX Elite 120gb Forza 3 €279

If I was gonna be buying one Im slightly incline to go for the Batman and Pure Combo because Halo is for hardcore gamers and I cant get into it. Is the online muliplayer accessible to people who don't completely rock at halo?

Will my French 360 work in Ireland if I ever brought it back home (apart from the plugs)

And a question I cant find the answer to, when will 1 Vs 100 be back I REALLY wanted to play that game

Thanks for any responses in advance

:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I think deal 2 and 3 are the best. The games in deal 1 can be bought cheap now as they're old now.

I think there's a better here in game. The elite+NFS Shift+ODST for €250 (There's a choice of 6 games but, they're the two that stuck in my head).

Irish games will work on the French 360. 1vs100 I have no idea about, just dissappeared off the dashboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

forza

Advertisement