Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rubix cube

Options
  • 29-10-2009 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

alrite lads,

i bought one yesterday in 2 euro shop. it came with a small rubix cube key fob. however both of them are broken now. not because of my nerves. the rotation was tough - a crap i'd say. no way a few yr old child might be able to play with. therefore i'm looking for sth real good. high quality. made of steel, even. i can find one at ebay but if any of u lads know where i can find it in Cork, i'd be thankful.

i mean a real rubix cube. not a toy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

I'd say Argos would be a good bet, I think I saw them in HMV before as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭alder

thanx. i'll try there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

this for the apprentice :)

you try smyths or murphy's world of wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Tweaky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Katiecupcakes

hey u can get themin art and hobbies too !
    ive solve the normal rubiks cube and now im lookin for a 4x4 rubixs cube anyone know where i can but 1 in cork????
    please please help!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭pearliefan

hey u can get themin art and hobbies too !
    ive solve the normal rubiks cube and now im lookin for a 4x4 rubixs cube anyone know where i can but 1 in cork????
    please please help!!

really not sure about where in cork, but you can definitely get them online. I have seen them in almost all toy shops in Germany, so you prolly can get one in a toy shop here too!

alrite folks. already bought one in Smyth's. am abe to solve it in 3 minutes with 7 algorythms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

alder wrote: »
    alrite folks. already bought one in Smyth's. am abe to solve it in 3 minutes with 7 algorythms.

Exact same as me :D

Took me 5 intensive days to learn those algorythms from the internet.

:D i'd like to speed up. then i need to know over 50 algorythms. Friedrich method I mean ;) but now - we have Christmas Eve :D Merry X-mass

Advertisement