Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

x box visual gone

• 29-10-2009 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

k every1 basically on my x box i have no visuals and can hear the sound i know it not cable because have hd cable and other and still no picture. My warranty gone so does any1 have any idea whats wrong and how i can fix it ? if not how can i get the red ring so as to use 3 year warranty ??????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Same thing happened to my old box, it's related to the RRoD - it's an overheating GPU that becomes slightly loose - mine was flashed so I had no warranty options, i gave a company a go that tries to fix this basically by reheating the chip enough to melt the solder and locking it firmly back in place - however it didn't work for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

k every1 basically on my x box i have no visuals and can hear the sound i know it not cable because have hd cable and other and still no picture. My warranty gone so does any1 have any idea whats wrong and how i can fix it ? if not how can i get the red ring so as to use 3 year warranty ??????

k snd t 2 M$ and tll em dad id iz indermittent rrod.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

isn't there something in the charter about f***ing textspeak?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

Yeah I know. My eyes hurt when I was reading original post. And because of that I didn't see half of my keyboard when replying ;)

Advertisement