If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

home cinema

Options
  • 29-10-2009 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

hi

I am interested in Onkyo 607 + Tannoy SFX speakers set.
    How much is it delivered to Drogheda?
    Do you have matching stands for the speakers?

Thanks

Mikka

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mikka wrote: »
    hi

I am interested in Onkyo 607 + Tannoy SFX speakers set.
    How much is it delivered to Drogheda?
    Do you have matching stands for the speakers?

Thanks

Mikka

Mikka,

Thanks for the post:

The very nice Onkyo TXSR607 & Tannoy SFX 5.1 speaker pack in black to Drogheda - £579.95 / €644.99 - all in stock and ready to ship.

If you wanted the extra stands for the SFX - they are £47.95 / €54.49 a pair.

Thanks for the post and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 mikka

I'll take the amp and the speakers in black + 2 pairs of the stands, please.
    How much is it in total?
    Do I get a discount or maybe some speaker and sub cables.

Thanks,

Mikka

^

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mikka wrote: »
    I'll take the amp and the speakers in black + 2 pairs of the stands, please.
    How much is it in total?
    Do I get a discount or maybe some speaker and sub cables.

Thanks,

Mikka

Mikka,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you.
    :o

For the Onkyo TXSR607 & The Tannoy SFX 5.1 kit & two pairs of the SFX stands we would charge £674.99 - we would include delivery with that - and I would do you a 1/2 price deal on any speaker cable and interconnects of your choice.

Apologies again for the delay and drop me a line with your contact details if you would like to place an order to johnmc@richersounds.ie and I'll get one of the guys to look after you pronto this time,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John

I sent you an email a few days ago with my order.
    Could you check your email and reply asap?

Thanks

Mikka

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey mikka.

Could you forward me the PM you sent to John please.

He is up to his eye's at the moment. I will look after it for you if that would be OK with you?

pm sent

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.