Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic Problems Tramore

Options
  • 29-10-2009 4:04pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just a heads up.. Traffic congestion on Tivolli there, just before traffic lights to before Splashworld entrance. They seem to be doing road works. Also, there working outside Maxol garrage. Traffic Corps present so may improve.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Tivolli Road closed on the Waterford side due to road works still underway. I'd avoid the area from the Tramore side, expect delays.

Within Tramore, the road that runs down by the primary schools (behind CBS) is also closed. Can't think of its name.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

I saw that they were doing some re-surfacing work down by the Maxol garage this morning, in the pissing rain!

It's funny that cold and wet weather was given as an excuse for the delays to the re-surfacing of the Tramore Road in the summer, yet here they are now in the height of bad weather working away on the road.

I'm not sure what kind of work they're doing on Tivoli as the road is fine as it is.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Different type of surface for main road, so that excuse may be valid. Would love to find out tho :P

Anyway, seems the work on Tivolli is a waste when other roads need it more. Can't say I noticed anything wrong with it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Waterford26

the new surface looks much better now on tivolli..finaly little bit more relaxing for our shock absorbers ;)..was terrible before-especialy ns side near footpath. But I was surprised that they started re-surfacing during the rainy day ...a bit weird ;)

Advertisement